Author Topic: 6th generation Ipods.  (Read 10345 times)

spongey snail

6th generation Ipods.
« on: March 20, 2006, 06:56:57 pm »
My brothers friend works at the apple store and he said that the next style of Ipod is going to be called the true video Ipod because the entire front side of the Ipod is going to be an LCD screen that is touch sensitive.so whenever you stoch it the control wheel will literaly lite up! the enitre front side can be the screen! I might even start saving right now and sell my Ipod nano to get one. details are very light tou,there's not even any pics of them on google or the apple store or anything.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 07:15:30 pm by spongey snail »

sponge monkey100

6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 07:06:20 pm »
My brothers friend works at the apple store and he said that the next style of Ipod is going to be called the true video Ipod because the entire front side of the Ipod is going to be an lcd screen that is touch sensitive.so whenever you stoch it the control wheel will literaly lite up! the enitre front side can be the screen! I might even start saving right now and sell my Ipod nano to get one. details are very light tou,there's not even any pics of them on google or the apple store or anything.
[snapback]278068[/snapback]
dude your going to sell your freakin ipod your birthday is coming up just ask your parents for one for your b-day

spongey snail

6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 07:08:38 pm »
they aren't coming out in time for my birth day and besides how do you know when my birthday is you freaking stalker.

jk

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 07:09:31 pm »
My brothers friend works at the apple store and he said that the next style of Ipod is going to be called the true video Ipod because the entire front side of the Ipod is going to be an lcd screen that is touch sensitive.so whenever you stoch it the control wheel will literaly lite up! the enitre front side can be the screen! I might even start saving right now and sell my Ipod nano to get one. details are very light tou,there's not even any pics of them on google or the apple store or anything.
dude your going to sell your freakin ipod your birthday is coming up just ask your parents for one for your b-day
[snapback]278074[/snapback]
Thats pointless.
1. Why would someone need TWO iPods
2. Not Everyone Can Just Get an iPod, even if they can afford it.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 07:42:31 pm »
My brothers friend works at the apple store and he said that the next style of Ipod is going to be called the true video Ipod because the entire front side of the Ipod is going to be an LCD screen that is touch sensitive.so whenever you stoch it the control wheel will literaly lite up! the enitre front side can be the screen! I might even start saving right now and sell my Ipod nano to get one. details are very light tou,there's not even any pics of them on google or the apple store or anything.
There have been rumors going around for months now, including several very convincing hoax images.  Anyway,  I don't doubt that Apple will produce a full screen iPod, but I think it'll be at least a few months until that.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Chrono

6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 08:04:20 pm »
Im just gonna stick with getting an iPod video. I mean come on, do you really need 100 episodes of stuff, 3000 songs, and 500 pictures on your iPod? No, you dont...

spongey snail

6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 08:13:27 pm »
Im just gonna stick with getting an iPod video. I mean come on, do you really need 100 episodes of stuff, 3000 songs, and 500 pictures on your iPod? No, you dont...
[snapback]278097[/snapback]
but imagine if you were on the road night and day  5 days a week.(not saying I am) it would get pretty boaring to have the same songs or movies to watch over and over agin wouldn't it?

Chrono

6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 08:20:19 pm »
but imagine if you were on the road night and day  5 days a week.(not saying I am) it would get pretty boaring to have the same songs or movies to watch over and over agin wouldn't it?
[snapback]278100[/snapback]
But you'd have over 1000 songs, and you'd have at least 25 episodes of your favourite show, and a bunch of movies (I think, I dont know, I dont got the regular iPod vid yet) so I think you can find something else to do after you're bored of all the songs if you even finish them all.
But of course, you could have a GBA, a DS, a PSP, somethin like that. I mean come on, who doesnt have one of those?

Elizabeth Rose

6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2006, 09:23:58 pm »
The battery would die if you were on the road all the time...

garyfan

6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 04:02:21 am »
Who knows if it is even true in the first place and, maybe they won't even come out with something like that for another couple years. I'm set with my portable DVD player and DVD burner XD

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 05:11:09 am »
Hehe, same with me. I have my RCA Lyra, my GameBoy SP, and my DVD Player and I'm all set.
it got too real

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 11:15:32 am »
[snapback]278106[/snapback]
There's a such thing as a car charger. :P

Chrono

6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 12:55:42 pm »
[snapback]278106[/snapback]
There's a such thing as a car charger. :P
[snapback]278141[/snapback]
Yeah I was just gonna say that.
So, what Im getting at is that if you really wanna put so many videos, so many songs, and so many pictures, go ahead and spend 20 hours putting it all on...

Snowthrower

6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 04:59:56 pm »
There have been rumors going around for months now, including several very convincing hoax images.  Anyway,  I don't doubt that Apple will produce a full screen iPod, but I think it'll be at least a few months until that.
[snapback]278085[/snapback]

While those are hoaxes, I wouldnt be surprised if it resembled those images. I hope they offer free resolution upgrades for those who have bought the 320x240 videos.

bub1028

6th generation Ipods.
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2006, 07:57:21 am »
woah. it sounds so neat.

i REALLY want it.  i was going to sell my mini to get a video, but decided to wait a little to see if they would come out with something BIGGER AND BETTER, like they did when i got my mini.  sux for me.  
i would <3 a touchscreen.  that sounds so neat.