Author Topic: New Danny Phantom Friday  (Read 3753 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Danny Phantom Friday
« on: March 23, 2006, 04:04:08 pm »
Masters Of All Time

Vlad is back, only now he’s afflicted with a serious case of ecto-acne, a direct result of the college lab accident with Jack and Maddie. To ensure Danny helps him find a cure, Vlad infects Sam and Tucker with his disease, and Danny turns to Clockwork for help. Danny convinces Clockwork to let him go back in time to make sure the accident that injures Vlad never happens. Unfortunately, when he changes the past, he changes the present. When he arrives back in the present day, Maddie is married to Vlad and living in Wisconsin, and Jack’s a ghost named Jack Plasmius! Now, Danny must go back in time for a second time to ensure his parents get together, but when he does, will that mean ecto-acne doom for Tucker and Sam?

BiggerSquarierSpongier

New Danny Phantom Friday
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 04:12:16 pm »
Back? What happened to Vlad in the first place?

I think I missed a couple episodes....

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Danny Phantom Friday
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 04:37:48 pm »
What do you mean "what happened to Vlad?" Danny's parents spilled a chemical on him so he became a ghost.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

New Danny Phantom Friday
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 04:48:22 pm »
I knew that already, but the quote said "Vlad is back", so I thought something happened to him like he was supposedly killed or something.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Danny Phantom Friday
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 05:13:05 pm »
Meh, I think just the thing about it not having new episodes in a long time is probably the thing.

spongegor

New Danny Phantom Friday
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 02:56:01 pm »
I never really got into Danny Phantom, I guess all the Re-Runs Started to wear Down My Intrest.

ti89titanium

New Danny Phantom Friday
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 04:49:41 pm »
the thing was that Danny Phantom was a nice concept, but Butch Hartman Butch-ered it. (Get it, "Butch-ered"?, huh?  :laugh:  :huh:  :glare: ) and now it's a sub-par show.

spongegor

New Danny Phantom Friday
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 01:35:44 pm »
heh clever use of words, but yeah your kinda right about "Nice Concept"

ti89titanium

New Danny Phantom Friday
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 02:09:01 pm »
shows like it weren't meant to be done with minimal animation, but it would be fine except they messed it up with too much corny (assumed) teen problems. Danny doesn't even seem like a freshman! He seems like a seventh grader!

bub1028

New Danny Phantom Friday
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2006, 02:32:26 pm »
*shudders.*

i can't wait until danny phantom goes away.  it makes my head hurt.  also, its really depressing.

spongegor

New Danny Phantom Friday
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 02:34:35 pm »
well come one, it isn't that bad, to be honest yes the graphics are a little on the bad side and yes Danny seems to much like a Seventh Grader.