Author Topic: Subliminal Messages?  (Read 6229 times)

Wormy Lives!

Subliminal Messages?
« on: March 26, 2006, 02:36:06 pm »
Has anybody seen subliminal messages in SpongeBob? (besides the one with that crazy hillbilly girl)

In case you don't know, a subliminal message is a hidden message located in shows/songs. Pink Floyd is an example of a band with hundreds of them.

spongegor

Subliminal Messages?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 03:09:19 pm »
Okay Out of Curiosity, Who honestly cares, were there for the Show and Plot, Not For Sumbliminal Messages.

yorgyschmorgy

Subliminal Messages?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 04:32:42 pm »
Has anybody seen subliminal messages in SpongeBob? (besides the one with that crazy hillbilly girl)

In case you don't know, a subliminal message is a hidden message located in shows/songs. Pink Floyd is an example of a band with hundreds of them.
[snapback]279021[/snapback]
Everyone knows what a subliminal message is, the "crazy hillbilly girl" wasn't a subliminal message, and no.

ti89titanium

Subliminal Messages?
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 04:53:08 pm »
that was a subliminal message sent by SpongeBob to Gary, so it was. No, no subliminal messages. I can't see any.

spongegor

Subliminal Messages?
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 02:18:41 pm »
I don't think any of us could find one.

ti89titanium

Subliminal Messages?
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 02:22:48 pm »
however, opposers to spongebob who think he is gay and whatnot seem to find reason in some episodes. I guess they can't take a joke.

Wormy Lives!

Subliminal Messages?
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 05:10:39 pm »

[snapback]279021[/snapback]
Everyone knows what a subliminal message is, the "crazy hillbilly girl" wasn't a subliminal message, and no.
[snapback]279057[/snapback]

Quite contrare, my friend. I know a guy who's 37 and I had to explain to him what a subliminal message is.

Also, who gives a crap if you people don't care? If you just want to diss this then ignore it.

spongegor

Subliminal Messages?
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 06:49:02 pm »
It's just a waste of members time, honestly this Topic Might get passed a page if lucky.