Author Topic: Am I Too Young?  (Read 24168 times)

SS4Gohan

Am I Too Young?
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2003, 05:21:47 pm »
No, realy were triplets. Sandylover, Spongebobpants and I. COOL isn't it! But I'm the youngest. She's the oldest and Spongebobpants is in the middle! NEATO!
Can you kill Sandylover?

Garylover

Am I Too Young?
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2003, 02:22:33 pm »
:wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko: Why would I want to do that? She's my triplet! then people would think that me and Spongebobpants are twins! That would be terrible! Tragic! That happened to me once. We were out, Spongebobpants and I and Sandylover was sick and everyone thought that we were twins and said something like : " OHHHH! Aren't they such cute twins! And look at there red hair! I just loooooooove red hair! There heads look like flames!" Anywho, just sayin' that I don't want to be known as a twin when really I'm a triplet! Annoying! :wacko: :wacko:  :wacko:  :blink:  :glare:  :glare:  

SS4Gohan

Am I Too Young?
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2003, 02:46:15 pm »
Oh well just kill her

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
Am I Too Young?
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2003, 03:45:48 pm »
Yeah, the logical thing to do in this situation is kill her.

SSS

Am I Too Young?
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2003, 03:51:24 pm »
Send her in a package to Kansas, and send it to MSP's house and Sandylover will feel the doom of MSP in real life.  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Am I Too Young?
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2003, 03:51:56 pm »
Send her in a package to Kansas, and send it to MSP's house and Sandylover will feel the doom of MSP in real life.
...I thought you liked MSP.

SSS

Am I Too Young?
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2003, 03:55:11 pm »
...I thought you liked MSP.
I was just kidding around so MSP can feel good. I actually hated him. He sends me useless PM, gives me passwords to passwords-protected forums that I don't want to get into, etc. He's AN ANNOYING PERSON! I'm glad he was banned for 31 days.  

Mr. Crabs

Am I Too Young?
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2003, 04:19:24 pm »
All of you suggesting someone kill another should be put in straight jackets...I'm quite sure that the person you are talking about wouldn't appreciate either.

Immature to say the least...get a life and hope your words don't come back to haunt you...

JMO

Just plain crabby reading this crap....

mermaidman97007

Am I Too Young?
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2003, 04:24:19 pm »
Obviously a newbie...Im sure they are just acting up cuz she was being stupid, and not following the rules...

Mr. Crabs

Am I Too Young?
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2003, 04:29:10 pm »
Stupid or not...doesn't give anybody the right to talk/joke about such a thing....and the reason this ::Dolphin Noise::es me off so much is because someone I knew and loved was murdered.

She's obviously alot younger than most on here...and to tell the truth, I would rather see her banned than to have to put up with such abuse...nobody is perfect...least of all a child.

And any responsible person running this site should remove those comments immmediately.

JMO

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Am I Too Young?
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2003, 04:37:23 pm »
All of you suggesting someone kill another should be put in straight jackets...I'm quite sure that the person you are talking about wouldn't appreciate either.

Immature to say the least...get a life and hope your words don't come back to haunt you...

JMO

Just plain crabby reading this crap....
Well, Sammy (SS4Gohan) is immature. And I'm sure he knows it.

But there is one thing I have noticed.

You have been telling people off since you came here. Your first post was saying that you were the wiser one here. Now, you're probably making this "child" feel like she doesn't belong here, just as much as Sammy and a few others that have said she needs to be banned. In my opinion, you should stop feeling like you are the wisest one here, and all of us are just little immature children that need a lesson taught to them. That isn't true. I agree that Sammy should have never told her sister to kill her...but still, you shouldn't go around telling people to grow up. It's not very appreciative.

I'm sure there will be a "wiser" post coming my way...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2003, 04:37:43 pm by Hannahbal »

Mr. Crabs

Am I Too Young?
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2003, 04:51:13 pm »
Miss Hannahbal...You can go and defend the undefendable until your blue in the face...comments like that should have punishments such as ban for life...taking someones life is NOT a joke.

Like I said as for being wiser..that it remained to be seen...reread your posts a little better dear.

I am a new member..gee thanks for pointing that out...I was scouting out the place for my younger sister and after all the bull I've seen on here as of late...I'm thinking NNNNOOOTTTT!!!

But this will be my last post as for this site really needs to be cleaned up...and to sit here and have a battle of wits with an unarmed person is a waste of my precious time...Good Day

And God Bless...

Garylover

Am I Too Young?
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2003, 04:57:40 pm »
So your not going to kill my sister! WHOPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! No wait that isn't good! I'll still have her as an older sister! Barnacle breath! I HATE that! She still going to be around to boss m around. Of course the only sister that doesn't get bossed around by another sibling is Sandyadmirer! I hate that! That really is overated! I say ban older sisters from the face of this earth! Send them to Rigel 7 and 9 and 112! And stay there for enterinity! And don't come back! And if you do..... KLABAMBO! Just joking! I love my older sisters no matter how bossy the get! I just enjoy there company and they enjoy mine, at least I hope so!

Sorry just getting things off my chest!

I  :wub:  :wub: my older sisters!\

And my horse........................................................................
« Last Edit: October 14, 2003, 04:59:41 pm by Garylover »

Patrick

Am I Too Young?
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2003, 05:00:16 pm »
What? I thought you were triplets...

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Am I Too Young?
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2003, 05:01:47 pm »
You have a horse, Garylover? That's interesting. I know someone who lives on a farm and have about 10 different animals!

Edit: Patrick, they are probably older by about 2 seconds. I knew twins once and one would always say "I'm older then him." and the other one would say "Yeah, by a few seconds".
« Last Edit: October 14, 2003, 05:05:30 pm by MEEP! »
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.