Author Topic: Wow What A Weird Dream  (Read 2501 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Wow What A Weird Dream
« on: April 14, 2006, 05:41:43 pm »
So this is a nightmare, really :P

Daniel, SSS, IZ, and me were the only mods (iz admin) and apparently SSS & Iz were fighting when suddenly, Daniel said something like "Reminds me of the ssj4gogita4 script, 'You can't win against IZ'" or something.. <_<

So I said 'let me correct that for you...only I can win against IZ'. So then Roger makes all these threads 'f***', but there were no censors on usb so the real word showed up.

Random post of the day.

spongebobnet

Wow What A Weird Dream
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 05:47:11 pm »
i had a dream similar to that
i was at my computer and at USB at midnight and there were like three or two people logged in.i forget who they were i think one was icefox and then i got this scary feeling so i turned my computer off...
thatz it...

garyfan

Wow What A Weird Dream
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 05:27:17 am »
Wow, a dream about USB...pretty weird!

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Wow What A Weird Dream
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 10:54:28 am »
hah

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Wow What A Weird Dream
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 12:20:18 pm »
Timo dreamed about me.  Nasty.

spongebobnet

Wow What A Weird Dream
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 12:37:36 pm »
i think you were too since i see you're name like everyday 8o

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
Wow What A Weird Dream
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 12:45:59 pm »
I've had a dream about Daniel and Liz before. I was at their house.
& I've had a dream about Paige in a red dress. I was looking for her and she kept walking away. I asked Jeremy for help.
& I've had a dream about Brad and this contest where I could bring some friends to New York. I brought him, played Pokemon, and met up with Joe.
 Love Love Love.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 06:47:03 pm by LE »
it got too real

Lil Loco

Wow What A Weird Dream
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 06:11:01 pm »
lol...few nightz back, i had a dream and elly and jose were in it...i dunno...crazy stuff.

but i was driving on the freeway and i didnt know where i was...then i finally got off the freeway to see where i was.  somehow i drove all the way to canada.  no one would tell me how to get back home and i was gettin all p1ssed off so i decided i would go to elly'z house to see if she knew (somehow i knew where she lived).  then she told me she didnt know either...but she knew how to get to new york so we went there instead.  so i busted out my cell-phone and called up jose (somehow i had his cell) and we went and we went and got some food from mcdonaldz.  and then, right before he was gonna tell me how to get home, i woke up.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Wow What A Weird Dream
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 06:12:49 pm »
I've had a dream about Daniel and Liz before. I was at their house.
& I've had a dream about Paige in a red dress. I was looking for her and she kept walking away.
& I've had a dream about Brad and this contest where I could bring some friends to New York. I brought him, played Pokemon, and met up with Joe.
 Love Love Love.
[snapback]282956[/snapback]
TELL ME! :P

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Wow What A Weird Dream
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2006, 06:57:06 pm »
So this is a nightmare, really :P

Daniel, SSS, IZ, and me were the only mods (iz admin) and apparently SSS & Iz were fighting when suddenly, Daniel said something like "Reminds me of the ssj4gogita4 script, 'You can't win against IZ'" or something.. <_<

So I said 'let me correct that for you...only I can win against IZ'. So then Roger makes all these threads 'f***', but there were no censors on usb so the real word showed up.

Random post of the day.
[snapback]282816[/snapback]
SSS, as a mod... that is a nightmare.

I had a dream about USB once, where MSP an admin and banned me along with Kevin, Lynne, Roger, Ty, SSS, Sarah, Liz, cmonkey, Andrew, Deena, and a bunch of other people. He also took all the other mods, and admins powers away. I went, and started USB reborn, and most of the USB members ended up there.
I once also had a dream where I saw Brandon and Roger. It was at a Reds game, it was strange. Somehow the Reds won by 100 points. Then we got into my Jeep and drove down to visit Kristi, I woke up just as we got there. >_<
I also had a dream of USB 20 years in the future. I was an admin, and co-owned the site, along with cmonkey. We had expanded USB outside of just being a message board. We added a SpongeBob store. Some of the current members where still here. Roger, Timo, and Spongy4 still posted.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 07:17:13 pm by Rocko »

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

spongebobnet

Wow What A Weird Dream
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 08:12:45 pm »
thatz creepy i wonder how many post will ssg have in 20 years?

SBSP9134

Wow What A Weird Dream
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2006, 10:11:29 am »
Timo dreamed about me.  Nasty.
[snapback]282943[/snapback]

::Dolphin Noise::