Author Topic: Gnomeo & Juliet  (Read 4907 times)

UltraSpongeyDude

Gnomeo & Juliet
« on: April 16, 2006, 11:35:49 am »
Anyone want to see this movie? I really do!

Its basically Romeo and Juliet with garden gnomes, and its being directed by Elton John.

I want to see it, how about you?

Elizabeth Rose

Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 11:44:28 am »
Honestly, that sounds more than a little retarded.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 11:55:35 am »
Do any of them wear Elton John glasses?

bub1028

Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 03:47:20 pm »
It sounds all right, probably either really funny or really retarded.  But whatever.  Sounds good.

Jackie-Boy

Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 12:06:21 pm »
Where did you hear it was being directed by Elton John?

Patback399

Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 01:38:53 pm »
It sounds all right, probably either really funny or really retarded.  But whatever.  Sounds good.
[snapback]283224[/snapback]

Get over your homophobia and accept it, Jack.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 01:50:21 pm »
Where did you hear it was being directed by Elton John?
[snapback]283350[/snapback]
I don't know how reliable this is, but...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnomeo_and_Juliet

Chrono

Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2006, 04:54:14 pm »

Its basically Romeo and Juliet with garden gnomes, and its being directed by Elton John.

[snapback]283174[/snapback]

The three things in bold are the reasons I would never see this movie...

Oh yeah, if I did see this movie Id go killmenowemo...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 07:31:20 pm by Chrono »

Jackie-Boy

Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2006, 10:47:06 pm »
-_-

Miramax Films has announced an exclusive deal with Sir Elton John's Rocket Pictures to develop and produce Gnomeo and Juliet, an animated twist on Shakespeare's classic tale set in the world of tacky garden gnomes. Rocket Pictures producing partners, David Furnish and Steve Hamilton Shaw, who are currently finishing post-production on their latest film It's a Boy Girl Thing, will shepherd the project with Miramax president, Daniel Battsek.

It doesn't say anywhere that Elton John is directing this movie. He may own a production studio, but that is not the same thing as directing.

This is the same stupid crap as people thinking that Peter Jackson was gonna direct Halo.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 10:50:12 pm by Jackie-Boy »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 11:04:38 am »
-_-

Miramax Films has announced an exclusive deal with Sir Elton John's Rocket Pictures to develop and produce Gnomeo and Juliet, an animated twist on Shakespeare's classic tale set in the world of tacky garden gnomes. Rocket Pictures producing partners, David Furnish and Steve Hamilton Shaw, who are currently finishing post-production on their latest film It's a Boy Girl Thing, will shepherd the project with Miramax president, Daniel Battsek.

This is the same stupid crap as people thinking that Peter Jackson was gonna direct Halo.
[snapback]283453[/snapback]
That wasn't really stupid until he announced he was producing, and people still thought hge was directing Halo.

garyfan

Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 02:00:54 pm »
That sounds very odd....and dumb!

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 03:36:33 pm »

[snapback]283174[/snapback]
My brother will want to see that. For some reason he collects garden gnomes...

Jackie-Boy

Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 09:03:10 am »
-_-

That wasn't really stupid until he announced he was producing, and people still thought hge was directing Halo.
[snapback]283480[/snapback]

No one (meaning the press) ever mentioned him being associated with it in anyway, until he became exec. producer.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2006, 10:53:04 am »
-_-

[snapback]283480[/snapback]

No one (meaning the press) ever mentioned him being associated with it in anyway, until he became exec. producer.
[snapback]283779[/snapback]
All that was, was specualtion.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Gnomeo & Juliet
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2006, 12:14:27 pm »
I'll go see it. The only movies that I hate are the boring ones with no plot. Atleast I'll know that the storyline will have some death in it :D

stupidemogokillyourself  :mf_rudolph:  :mf_rudolph:  :mf_rudolph: