Author Topic: New SpongeBob Episodes In May  (Read 10717 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New SpongeBob Episodes In May
« on: April 18, 2006, 07:22:35 am »
May 5th
Chimps Ahoy
(70A) The Chimpanzee beneficiaries of Sandy’s undersea treedome are paying a visit to see what progress she has made with her inventions. But Sandy doesn’t think any of her work will satisfy the chimps, and if they don’t like what she’s invented Sandy could lose her funding forcing her to leave Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob and Patrick decide to help their distraught friend by taking over her work and finishing her inventions.

Ghost House
(70B) The Flying Dutchman takes up residence at SpongeBob's house where he proceeds to scare, startle and surprise SpongeBob around the clock. Eventually all the spooky shenanigans grow old, and SpongeBob is no longer afraid of the Dutchman. This creates a panic for the old ghost who now fears that he has lost his scary touch. So SpongeBob decides to lend a hand and help the Flying Dutchman learn to scare people again.

May 6th (Saturday Morning)
Ghost House
(70A) The Flying Dutchman takes up residence at SpongeBob’s house where he proceeds to scare, startle and surprise SpongeBob around the clock. Eventually all the spooky shenanagins grow old, and SpongeBob is no longer afraid of the Dutchman. This creates a panic for the old ghost who now fears that he has lost his scary ways. So SpongeBob decides to lend a hand and help the Flying Dutchman learn to scare people again.

Wishing You Well
(70B) When a wishing well is installed near the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs sends SpongeBob down in a bucket to collect the coins that will be dropped by people making their wishes. SpongeBob figures out that this just a scam, and sets out to make all of the wishes come true.

May 12th
Whale of a Birthday
(71A) Mr. Krabs wants to give his daughter Pearl the best birthday ever. While he works on the party, SpongeBob is assigned the task of figuring out what Pearl would like for a present. So he trails her through the Bikini Bottom mall and takes note of everything she thinks is "Coral." Once Pearl arrives at her party she is horrified to find that her dad's miserly ways have won out again. What was supposed to be the most fun and fabulous event ended up cheap and lame. It looks like Pearl's birthday will go down in history as the worst one ever - until SpongeBob shows up with a truck-load of presents. Everything Pearl looked at in the mall was so Coral that SpongeBob bought it all - maxing out Mr. Krab's credit card in the process.

Karate Island
(71B) SpongeBob receives an invitation to take part in a competition on mysterious Karate Island for the chance to be crowned "King of Karate."

May 13th
Karate Island
(71B) SpongeBob receives an invitation to take part in a competition on mysterious Karate Island for the chance to be crowned "King of Karate."

Obsession
(71B) During an intense day on the job, SpongeBob’s spatula breaks mid patty-flip. With his favorite kitchen implement out of commission, SpongeBob searches for a temporary replacement. Enter “Le Spatula,” the latest in state-of-the-art cooking tools. The sleek and modern Le Spatula dazzles SpongeBob so completely that he will do anything to own one. But will this fancy gadget fill the void that was left by his old trusty spatula?

Of course, Nick is also showing the newer season 4 episodes as well. :)

Source: http://www.cabletvtalk.com/showthread.php?t=3556
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 07:26:28 am by ssj4gogita4 »

ti89titanium

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 11:03:28 am »
I knew it! May is Spongebob month! It's hard to believe that May will make season 4 one year old!

Sb129

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 02:49:11 pm »
Why is Nick airing another episode with one of the episodes from the night before?That's weird.

garyfan

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 03:32:44 pm »
Yippee! This is exciting. -dances-

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 03:46:24 pm »
So basically they're airing a whole episode on Fridays, and airing half that episode plus half of another new episode on Saturday?

spongebobnet

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 03:54:03 pm »
i'm going spongebob crazy @__@

bub1028

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 06:00:06 pm »
Wow.  That's confusing.  But, we got a bunch of new episodes of SB in May last year for season 4, they're keeping a tradition.  Anyway, they sound "coral", especially the one with Pearl.  I can't wait!

BikiniSponge86790

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 03:59:59 pm »
It's going to be Awesome! :biggrin:

Band8PGeek

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 05:07:07 am »
Yipeeee! The last 3 are airing when I'm in America for my holiday!!  :excl:  :excl:

*cry of happiness*  :laugh:  
*does little happy dance*

bub1028

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2006, 10:27:01 am »
Isn't there an episode 'Once Bitten' where Gary starts biting or something?

------------------
800th post.  Go me.  Oh yeah.

Thwomp

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2006, 11:56:59 am »
This is great news.  But the Krusty Towers episode I recorded on my DVR was erased.  When will this one air again?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2006, 03:50:17 pm »
If you go to Nick.com and go to the schedule, they have Spongebob episodes for Friday May 5th as "Ghost Host & Wishing You Well". Not sure if that is actually correct since sometimes they do have their episodes mixed up. Just keeping you up to date. So much info that is in a "?" right now.

Thwomp

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2006, 06:18:20 pm »
I agree with Tom I think you should check it out it's some great info.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2006, 07:12:47 pm »
I agree with Tom I think you should check it out it's some great info.
[snapback]284205[/snapback]
Are you calling me Tom? Because only Kevin & Hannah can do that. :|

Thwomp

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2006, 07:34:15 pm »
Men as tough as me can call anybody anything.

THWOMP!!!