Author Topic: Krusty Towers / Mrs. Puff, You're Fired  (Read 11753 times)

Krusty Towers / Mrs. Puff, You're Fired
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 06:04:26 pm »
They were great. I didn't watch Krabby Towers, but I did watch Mrs. Puff, Youre Fired. It was pretty good. Can someone give me a summary of Krabby Towers?

Tanks A Lot

bub1028

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2006, 07:22:06 am »
Spongebob and Squidward go to the Krusty Krab to find it has been transformed into the 'Krusty Towers', a hotel.  They confront Mr.  Krabs, who tells them the story of when he went to a hotel and had an enjoyable stay, until he found out how much they had charged for everything.  So he decides that if they can make that much $$ off a hotel, he should be able to do the same.  Squidward tries to tell him how Bikini Bottom is in the middle of 'scenic nowhere', but that doesn't work.  After dubbing Squid and Sponge as employees, he shows the plaque with the motto: "We shall not deny a guest even the most ridiculous request."  A fish comes and leaves when he heres the news, and then Patrick comes.  After finding out it's a hotel, and ordering a room and room service, Squidward has to attend to Patrick's unreasonable requests.  Carrying his suitcases full of rocks up the stairs, unplugging the toilet, and when he finds out he has to give him a bubble bath, he confronts Mr. Krabs and quits.  The instant he walks out he comes back in, as a guest.  There he gives Mr. Krabs everything he went through:  making him carry Squid up the stairs, eating a Patty with toenails and nose hairs, and getting a pool in his room.  Finally under the weight of the pool, the building collapses, and they are in the hospital.  When Mr. Krabs finds out the cost of the hospital, he sends the boys to medical school.

spongebobnet

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 12:55:26 pm »
i thought mrs. puff you're fired was better,also patrick is getting funnier  :laugh:

The Cigarette Smoking Sponge

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 06:52:36 pm »
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HALARIOUS EPPISODES.

Thwomp

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 10:18:56 am »
When will the next new one air?

bub1028

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2006, 10:31:37 am »
May 5th-Chimps Ahoy/Ghost House