Author Topic: Ello  (Read 10181 times)

Megan

Ello
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2003, 04:45:50 pm »
to to bad he was only here for 3 hours. lets all have a silence for him. okay silence over before it began. im glad you banned him cmonkey. good choice. i always knew youd do the right thing. lol.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ello
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2003, 04:46:55 pm »
Banned, permanently.  It's saddening that we have to share a planet with people that dumb. :rolleyes:
Ah, yes. Quite. I think I'll play a sad song on the world's smallest violin.

Now time for celebrating that it's gone.

:partytime:  

Squidward_Rules!

Ello
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2003, 05:50:54 pm »
Ello is a dumb little copy for girls off of lego.... so don't say it

Patrick

Ello
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2003, 04:40:17 am »
That's just a LITTLE off topic.... But, ello isn't a copy off. The pieces of ello are really different than Lego. They got thier name (probably) because of the word "elle". That's a girl. Get it? Ello's for girls! But lego will always reign supreme.

Squidward_Rules!

Ello
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2003, 09:01:51 pm »
"yeah youy probabwe wite... i dwove"-Homestar Runner

spongebob007

Ello
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2003, 06:44:14 pm »
I dont understand any of you, for a matter of fact. If you people can not take a joke without picking it apart to death and boring the (oppisite of heaven) out of me and many of you, than I will go, because I come here to talk about Spongebob Squarepants.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ello
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2003, 07:31:30 pm »
I dont understand any of you, for a matter of fact. If you people can not take a joke without picking it apart to death and boring the (oppisite of heaven) out of me and many of you, than I will go, because I come here to talk about Spongebob Squarepants.
I honestly do not see one joke in this thread that anyone has "picked apart". And, if it's boring you, maybe you should -stumbles backward- leave the thread! SUPER GASP! How anyone could come up with such a great idea is beyond my belief.