Author Topic: Abortion? should it be leagle? Are you for it?  (Read 37679 times)

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Abortion? should it be leagle? Are you for it?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 02:16:07 pm »
no duh. but its still killing isnt it? yes because it has no idea whats going on, same as a fetus. so therefor it s killing as well, and dont talk to me when it comes to biology buddy, because i have straight A's in science, and my mom's a science geek.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Lil Loco

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 02:19:25 pm »
lol, an unfertilized egg iz not alive...therefore, therez no killing involved.  lol, im also good at science so wut does that prove?

you keep saying itz her body, itz her body.  wut about the babyz body?  does the baby got a choice?  wut if your mom decided she didnt want you?  wouldnt have been real fair to you now would it?

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 02:22:46 pm »
sure it would, i wouldnt have known any better.

and killing a fetus isnt much to say either, it doesnt know anythoing so it wouldnt matter. we all die someday.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 02:23:52 pm by Garygirl »
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 02:24:32 pm »
no duh. but its still killing isnt it? yes because it has no idea whats going on, same as a fetus. so therefor it s killing as well, and dont talk to me when it comes to biology buddy, because i have straight A's in science, and my mom's a science geek.
[snapback]284833[/snapback]
It's not killing because there is nothing to kill.  Don't go on about straight As either.  As are given out like candy in many schools for just showing up.  All you have to do is be in the teacher's good graces.  ANYWAY, your logic is still terrible.  An unfertilized egg is not a living being, just like sperm alone is not a living being.  Further more, the fetus CAN feel and even think.  Why do you think they run away from the death tools?  There are videos and the like to PROVE this, but they are not appropriate for this board.

Lil Loco

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 02:25:25 pm »
[snapback]284835[/snapback]

a fetus iz structurally heterogeneous, composed of cellz, can metabolize, can maintain an internal environment, can grow, and can respond to stimulus (including pain).  that makes it as alive as you and me.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2006, 02:27:35 pm »

and killing a fetus isnt much to say either, it doesnt know anythoing so it wouldnt matter. we all die someday.
[snapback]284835[/snapback]
Your right! Im gonna go pull a Dessert Eagle on the retarded kid in the hospital! He won't know any better!  :glare:

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2006, 02:28:34 pm »
thats not true liz, many kids are on the teachers good side and have F's. my school is super strict, so dont bother arguing with me about that. and im sure it knows that its being killed, just like it can play video games. now really , its like saying your killing a plant. it can feel, its there, but does it do anything? no it does not. it just dies, and thats that.

great icefox, you have fun with that.  :thumbsup: thats an actual person who can walk and talk and do things. whats a fetus got to acomplish? nothing. except growing maybe.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 02:31:17 pm by Garygirl »
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Lil Loco

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2006, 02:31:48 pm »
whats a fetus got to acomplish? nothing. except growing maybe.
[snapback]284840[/snapback]

yea...but why give it that chance right?

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2006, 02:33:32 pm »
thats not true liz, many kids are on the teachers good side and have F's. my school is super strict, so dont bother arguing with me about that. and im sure it knows that its being killed, just like it can play video games. now really , its like saying your killing a plant. it can feel, its there, but does it do anything? no it does not. it just dies, and thats that.
1. I don't believe you on that first part.  Sorry.  I could say more, but I am trying to keep from being very rude.
2. How do you feel about getting pregnant cats/dogs spayed?
3. Plants and people are not the same.
4. I have a baby with Down's Syndrome.  I can go bash it's head out in the alley and throw it in the dumpster, right?  It won't know the difference.  It has nothing to accomplish, except growing maybe.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 02:34:24 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2006, 02:34:20 pm »
right, it doesn't have a choice, its just an ungrown human who doesnt know anything. Its what the mother of this "fetus" would like to do with it. I'm totally for people choosing whether or not to have an adoption or abortion, peple should make their own choices. although i do admit it is probably wrong to kill a little  ungrown human,  but its not their decision, it lays in hands with the mother.

and i think spaying is fine with dogs and cats. why not? its preventing them from disease and expands their life
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 02:36:07 pm by Garygirl »
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2006, 02:34:57 pm »
great icefox, you have fun with that.  :thumbsup: thats an actual person who can walk and talk and do things.
Hahaha. No. Because some of them are vegitables! Not all mentally retarded can walk, talk, etc. They wont know anybody. One gun. Same as one spoon.

Lil Loco

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2006, 02:37:10 pm »
right, it doesn't have a choice, its just an ungrown human who doesnt know anything. Its what the mother of this "fetus" would like to do with it. I'm totally for people choosing whether or not to have an adoption, peple should make their own choices. although i do admit it is probably wrong to kill a little  ungrown human,  but its not their decision, it lays in hands with the mother.
[snapback]284843[/snapback]

so the decision layz in the handz of the mother huh?  she can decide of her baby dies?  by that logic, murder itself has no immorality.  i think i'll go kill people cuz itz my decision to...everyone dies right?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 02:38:04 pm by Lil Loco »

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2006, 02:37:36 pm »
vegtables are taking up time and space. wasting money, and half of them are brain dead. they shouldnt be living if its just they're body thats living, and they're personality and mind is not. but thats my opinion. back on topic.
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 02:39:10 pm »
f she cant afford to have a baby, be pregnant with one, or could die from being pregnant with one, then hell yes its her decsion. men dont deserve to say women cant have it. i dont agree with them having it done, but i agree with her having her own choice, not some man who's god upsessed or upsessed with other peoples life to choose for her. thats almost as bad as slavery here.

EDIT: sorry about the double post.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 02:41:00 pm by Garygirl »
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Lil Loco

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2006, 02:42:07 pm »
f she cant afford to have a baby, be pregnant with one, or could die from being pregnant with one, then hell yes its her decsion. men dont deserve to say women cant have it. i dont agree with them having it done, but i agree with her having her own choice, not some man who's god upsessed or upsessed with other peoples life to choose for her. thats almost as bad as slavery here.
[snapback]284848[/snapback]

MEN ARENT THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE AGAINST IT!!  case in point...liz.

and no matter wut you say...the slaughtering of a fetus cuz a woman didnt want it has no justification.