Author Topic: Abortion? should it be leagle? Are you for it?  (Read 37742 times)

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Abortion? should it be leagle? Are you for it?
« on: April 26, 2006, 05:29:04 am »
I am totally for it. Its a womens body, she has to live with it everyday. Men have no idea what its like to be pregnant, and the egg in her body isnt even a person yet. THere shouldn't be any argument with men that its wrong, specially george bush, has he been pregant? God i hope not, but he doesn't even know! For giving up the life of this "cell" we are learning things about mankind, and using the fetus to help regenerate legs, stem cell research! only fetuses have this, and if women are getting abortions, why not use the fetus for testing? Even if made illeagle, women would do it themselves illeagley and maybe end up killing themselves and the fetus. What do you think?
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 05:39:06 am »
I think abortion is just like murder and therefore should be wrong. A baby shouldn't be killed just because the mother can't handle raising it. The least she could do is put it up for adoption and maybe visit it every now and then and when she has the will power and money to raise it, hopefully, she can take it back.

Lil Loco

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 07:34:10 am »
I am totally for it. Its a womens body, she has to live with it everyday. Men have no idea what its like to be pregnant
[snapback]284774[/snapback]

oh snap, you were pregnant before?

and the egg in her body isnt even a person yet. THere shouldn't be any argument with men that its wrong, specially george bush, has he been pregant? God i hope not, but he doesn't even know! For giving up the life of this "cell" we are learning things about mankind, and using the fetus to help regenerate legs, stem cell research! only fetuses have this, and if women are getting abortions, why not use the fetus for testing? Even if made illeagle, women would do it themselves illeagley and maybe end up killing themselves and the fetus. What do you think?

do a lil more studying before you say that.  a cell?  it starts off as a cell, but growz larger and the cellz multiply to become a living fetus.  lol, i hope to God that you arent gonna try to argue that a fetus isnt alive.

its straight-up murder, and i know people that arent even christianz that'll say the same thing...women that'll say the same thing.  dont try to act like men are the only people that can be against abortion.  if someone doesnt want their kid, they can put it up for adoption.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 07:39:33 am »
I am totally for it. Its a womens body, she has to live with it everyday. Men have no idea what its like to be pregnant, and the egg in her body isnt even a person yet. THere shouldn't be any argument with men that its wrong, specially george bush, has he been pregant? God i hope not, but he doesn't even know!

I completely agree. There are too many men deciding here, and the government should just leave it alone.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 08:35:40 am »
I don't think abortion should be used in any case unless the woman was raped or if her or the life of her baby is in danger. If a woman doesn't want to have a baby then she should be smart enough not to have sex, period.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 10:00:58 am »
Can I point out for a minute that you said you hate it when people mispell words? Cause, not once, not twice, but three times you mis-spelled legal.

Back on topic, it should not be legal. It is wrong to murder a baby. And incase you haven't noticed, The only time a baby could be called a clump of cells is during about the first week. The women would not know she is pregnatn at this said point.

Yes, Abortion is wonderful isn't it?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 02:30:35 pm by Daniel »

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 11:15:22 am »
The only time it could even be argued that the clump of cells is not alive might be during the first week or so, in which a woman doesn't even know she's pregnant.  Don't give me this BS that "it's her body omg".  If that's the case, then why do we always intervene when a woman is anorexic or cutting herself?  By your logic, we should be let her use any form of self-destruction she wants.  Abortion is a disgusting act of mankind.  Who do we send to prison?  The thief, or the victim?  Do we send the rapist to prison, or the rapee? (Don't ask if rapee is a word or not. :P)  Abortion is punishing the most innocent person in the situation.  Let's not even get into the health hazards of abortion, and the emotional aftermath.

And learn to spell "legal".  If you are going to fuss at people for typing, you should start with yourself.

Snowthrower

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 11:57:00 am »
There is more than enough means of contraception available to not have a birth. A condom and birth control pill when used correctly together is more than 99.9999% effective.

I'm only for abortion in cases of rape or if it will be dangerous to the mother or child to birth a child.

garyfan

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 12:28:30 pm »
Abortion is murder. Simple as that. You are killing an innocent child that deserves to have a life...a gift that is precious and you only recive once!

CloneTrooperX

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 12:33:01 pm »
Abortion is wasting ones newborn life. All newborns should have a future. Therefore I think abortion is wrong.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 01:11:08 pm »
I'm on the fence with abortion.

On one hand, I don't think people should find ways out of suffering the consequences of their bad mistakes.

On the other hand though, I don't think it's any better to bring a child into an unloving family.

Lil Loco

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 01:12:35 pm »
hand though, I don't think it's any better to bring a child into an unloving family.
[snapback]284814[/snapback]

thats why therez adoption servicez.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 01:35:27 pm »
Abortion=Murder. The only time it should be allowed is if the mother is in danger if she gives birth. If you can't raise the child/don't want to, put it up for adoption.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 02:08:06 pm »
I never said i hated people who couldn't type. ok? im a hypocrite, i was having a bad day that day so freakin sue me? jesus christ. that baby doesnt know any better, and you would aslo say that when a women goes through a period each month, shes killing a child because shes not having sex. And the baby dies. SO don't go there, its hurting an innocent child, its not hurting it, it has no idea whats going on. It cant see, or hear or think, they're bad there going to kill me. its a fetus, nothing more.

EDIT: do any of you know how many people would be on this earth if it wasn't for abortion? i mean really, we are crowded enough as it is. each year 95 million more people in the world, and any more than that we'd be living in our own crap and have no space to live. if a women wants an abortion let her its her body. if she wants to kill herself, cut herself, then let her, its her body. same goes with a man. We live and we die. People have different fate then others. Some aren't ment to live. FOr instance a baby dies in a car crash, and he was supposed to get removed from his mom's stomache anwayz. It was rather pointless to let him live his first weeks of life then die.  If men were having the babies the women would be wrong for saying anything.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 02:14:36 pm by Garygirl »
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Lil Loco

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 02:11:23 pm »
lol, you need to learn a little more about biology before tryin to argue.  an unfertilized egg iz not a baby...once an egg iz fertilized by a sperm, a baby will develop inside the egg.  it doesnt become a fetus until then.