Author Topic: Goodbye!  (Read 6194 times)

Patrick_Stars

Goodbye!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 09:20:01 pm »
What's SBM and you were the one that had the weird avatar shop thingy rofl it was funny though.

spongebobnet

Goodbye!
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2006, 12:21:04 pm »
SBM is boring.I don't like that place and that skin :(

spongebobnet

Goodbye!
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2006, 12:42:33 pm »
I hate to say it, but I kind of agree with him. i wouldn't say it so drastically, but SBM is a bit more interesting. He's not a noob, but he hasn't posted here very much. I think he only joined after that april fools joke and decided to see what it was like. Bye, anyway.
[snapback]285072[/snapback]
Feel free to leave yourself if you think USB is such a dump. You can go back with him to that n00b infested rathole.
[snapback]285138[/snapback]
Infested rathole.Wow Ty really has strong feelings about him.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 12:57:02 pm by spongebobnet »

bub1028

Goodbye!
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2006, 04:22:11 pm »
I hate to say it, but I kind of agree with him. i wouldn't say it so drastically, but SBM is a bit more interesting. He's not a noob, but he hasn't posted here very much. I think he only joined after that april fools joke and decided to see what it was like. Bye, anyway.
Feel free to leave yourself if you think USB is such a dump. You can go back with him to that n00b infested rathole.
[snapback]285238[/snapback]
I think he was talking about SMB, not DougIs12.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Goodbye!
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2006, 06:02:19 pm »
I agree with Ty, I joined there awhile back, and then left after 5 posts. Comeback in a few years, maybe you'll like this place better.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Dragon Of Grief

Goodbye!
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2006, 07:01:26 pm »
[snapback]285238[/snapback]
I don't like idiots.

DOUGis12

Goodbye!
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006, 04:55:13 pm »
Today is my last day visiting here, before I say goodbyte forever.

So if there's anything you'd like to say to me, say it now.

bub1028

Goodbye!
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 05:00:17 pm »
Woah, I thought you were supposed to be gone by now.  If you don't like a place, you usually don't stick around.

And goodbye.  Ahem, hope you find better business in SBM with the shop thing.  And hope you improve on your art skills.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Goodbye!
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 05:27:35 pm »
I think we've had enough quaralirdslaing here.