Author Topic: New Dvd Coming Out.  (Read 18631 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Dvd Coming Out.
« on: October 12, 2003, 09:12:47 pm »
I was at a LAN party for most of the weekend, so I didn't get a chance to update.  I have a TON of homework, so this is just a quick news update.  There is an 8th SpongeBob DVD coming out next January, called The Seascape Capers.  This SpongeBob DVD stuff is just getting rediculous.  The people at Viacom are way too greedy.  There is absolutely no need to have 8 different 10 episode DVDs, and still have season DVD sets.  I'm not buying any more non-season DVDs  :unsure:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2003, 09:13:08 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

foulpattie

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2003, 03:17:32 pm »
yeah people, don't be stupid and fall for their evil tricks. Be smart and just buy the full season sets.  :happy:  

mike2050

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2003, 04:30:38 am »
I must have DVD!!!!! :ph34r: I LOVE Spongebob!  :biggrin: Maybe I can get the season set for Christmas! :blink:  :eek: hehehe...

Mr. Krabs2003

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2003, 07:47:37 am »
I don't have enough money, besides DVD's are lame. VHS is betta!  

SpongebobSquarepants#1

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2003, 09:45:46 am »
:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  I already bought TIDE AND SEEK.............

SpongebobSquarepants#1

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2003, 09:47:38 am »
I just don't get why they would just now be releasing the 1st season. It came out like 3 years ago or more!

mermaidman97007

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2003, 12:18:08 pm »
read the 1st post by cmonkey...they are greedy...they made us wait because the longer we wait...the more likely we are to buy it....

Patrick

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2003, 12:41:04 pm »
WHERE DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT?!? Okay, DVD's have better quality, ability to skip stuff really fast, commenteries (sp?), extras.

Not So Silent Bob

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2003, 12:46:38 pm »
Oh... my... God! WTF? How could you not love DVDs?

Mr. Krabs2003

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2003, 12:55:03 pm »
Because DVD's are so loud and complicated. All the extra features, comments, and other stuff CONFUSE ME! Also and you can't rewind and you have use the remote too many times. My goodness.  

Patrick

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2003, 01:04:57 pm »
Wow ,you're lazy.

Not So Silent Bob

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2003, 01:12:27 pm »
He sure is.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2003, 02:22:31 pm »
Because DVD's are so loud and complicated. All the extra features, comments, and other stuff CONFUSE ME! Also and you can't rewind and you have use the remote too many times. My goodness.
You can rewind on my DVD player...and mine is extremely cheap.

Patrick

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2003, 02:33:14 pm »
I think all dvd players can rewind. Um, mr mrabs 2003, have you actually, have used a dvd player?

foulpattie

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2003, 02:48:19 pm »
I highly doubt he has. He doesn't like Kingdom Hearts because he says "anime" and disney don't go together. and I agree but there is no anime in Kingdom Hearts you fool.  

SSS

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2003, 03:34:57 pm »
Well we DO have a DVD player, it's just that my brother HATES DVD's. It's kind of ridicoulous to say "I don't like Kingdom Hearts because anime and disney don't go together blah blah blah blah and some more blah , blah over here, some more blah blah over there.", and it's also ridicuouls to hate DVD's:

William (Mr. Krabs 03) READ THIS:

1. The options, commentaries, deleated scenes, etc.- You can NEVER find that on a VHS can you? You can't even change it to a different language in a VHS, nor play any games.

2. It's more cheaper- Believe it or not, DVD's are more cheaper than VHS's. Unless it's a season set but that's another story.

3. It's new- DVD's were made in 1996. And VHS's were made wayyyy back during the 1970's. So VHS's are outdated.

4. It excersies your fingers- Ever wonder why you have to use thr remote almost all the time, it's because it help your exerscize your fingers. (sorry it's just that I can't spell "excersize" very well.)

5. Compatiblity in computers, game systems- You know DVD's are now used in todays world, i.e cars, computers, game systems, digital cable/satelitte consoles. VHS's are only suitable for one thing, THE VCR! Which is by the way LAME!

6. There is a portable DVD player- Yeah you can watch your movies anywhere with a portable DVD player, we dont' have one but it's pretty cool!, but there is NO PORTABLE VCR's is there? NO!, and they're is never going to be any.

7. It's a digital surround sound, and the movie is played clearly- Sometimes VHS's can be inturrupted by static, but DVD's are clear because they're identified by a super charged laser. Also it has DTS (Digital Theater Sound) which is loud and exciting. VHS has NO clear visiblity, and no DTS. Just stupid Dolby.

8. I've said too much- Yeah I've got a get going you know the rest.  

foulpattie

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2003, 03:37:21 pm »
well I think DVD's are great. they are oh so cool.  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2003, 03:38:33 pm »
Well we DO have a DVD player, it's just that my brother HATES DVD's. It's kind of ridicoulous to say "I don't like Kingdom Hearts because anime and disney don't go together blah blah blah blah and some more blah , blah over here, some more blah blah over there.", and it's also ridicuouls to hate DVD's:

1. The options, commentaries, deleated scenes, etc.- You can NEVER find that on a VHS can you? You can't even change it to a different language in a VHS, nor play any games.

2. It's more cheaper- Believe it or not, DVD's are more cheaper than VHS's. Unless it's a season set but that's another story.

3. It's new- DVD's were made in 1996. And VHS's were made wayyyy back during the 1970's. So VHS's are outdated.

4. It excersies your fingers- Ever wonder why you have to use thr remote almost all the time, it's because it help your exerscize your fingers. (sorry it's just that I can't spell "excersize" very well.)

5. Compatiblity in computers, game systems- You know DVD's are now used in todays world, i.e cars, computers, game systems, digital cable/satelitte consoles. VHS's are only suitable for one thing, THE VCR! Which is by the way LAME!

6. There is a portable DVD player- Yeah you can watch your movies anywhere with a portable DVD player, we dont' have one but it's pretty cool!, but there is NO PORTABLE VCR's is there? NO!, and they're is never going to be any.

7. It's a digital surround sound, and the movie is played clearly- Sometimes VHS's can be inturrupted by static, but DVD's are clear because they're identified by a super charged laser. Also it has DTS (Digital Theater Sound) which is loud and exciting. VHS has NO clear visiblity, and no DTS. Just stupid Dolby.

Okay, SSS, if you're BOYCOTTING Sponge Zone til November 24th...then why do you still come here?

SSS

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2003, 03:40:23 pm »

Okay, SSS, if you're BOYCOTTING Sponge Zone til November 24th...then why do you still come here?
My brother lied about me boycotting the SpongeZone. I just want to be banned until November 24th. I'll still post as a guest though.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2003, 03:42:54 pm »
My brother lied about me boycotting the SpongeZone. I just want to be banned until November 24th. I'll still post as a guest though.
So then theres basically no point in you being banned, if you're just going to post anyways.

-sigh-

I just don't understand some people.

foulpattie

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2003, 03:43:20 pm »
you forgot that if DVD's are kept in good shpae they'll last forever.  

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2003, 04:12:04 pm »
You can rewind on mine also. Mine is very enexpensive. Just because you can't comprehend the pwnage that is a DVD player doesn't mean you can hate it.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2003, 06:14:28 pm »
man dvds suck one time i was over @ someones house i brought a dvd their dad  took it and broke it in half :angry:  that was mean. sss are you secretly ivan?
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2003, 04:30:12 am »
This reminds of that time someone said"High-Speed internet sucks". VHS break also, and DVDs you don't have to worry about tracking, and rewinding after you take it out.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 04:31:20 am by IZLover »

mermaidman97007

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2003, 03:59:07 pm »
Nope the only thing you need to worry about is scratching the darned thing...

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2003, 04:58:26 am »
SSS, does obsoleteness run in your family? I remember it was you who said Hi-speed sucks, and now your sibling says DVDs suck. See a connection?

reddwarf

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2003, 07:27:14 am »
That is not even the half of it The 1st season Boxset is not even complete it is missing the very first episode Help Wanted. They can't even get that right.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2003, 07:28:04 am by reddwarf »

Starr2k3

New Dvd Coming Out.
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2003, 12:06:34 pm »
Welcome reddwarf.. now remember to read the rules.