Author Topic: Which InuYasha charater are you?  (Read 2532 times)

Blush~~*

Which InuYasha charater are you?
« on: May 11, 2006, 04:17:00 pm »
It's a short quiz (with some errors ¬¬) about what InuYasha character you are ^^ Here are my result:

Name:Kagome Higurashi
Weapon:Sacred Arrows
Special Features:Strong girl, not very good in math
Description:Kagome is the leading female character in this series. She came from modern time Japan, one day, she accidentally fell into the well in her backyard and entered a Japanese Era five centries ago. This is when she met Inuyasha and embarked on a adventure to retrive the Shikon stone and to defeat their true enemy: Naraku

http://www.quizilla.com/users/courtfish/qu...n%20it%21%21%29
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 06:56:53 pm by IZ »

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 06:55:36 pm »
Inuasha is a long loved anime. The series went for a long time, had a few movies, and came stateside a few years ago on cartoon network.

I really did like the anime when it was on cartoon network. I've started re-watching it since it reappeared on OnDemand. One of my favorites, but you really do have to watch it from the beginning. Otherwise it seems like senseless fighting, just like every other show.

Name:Kouga
Weapon:Claws, Speed
Special Features:wild, has crush on Kagome
Description:The leader of a wolf demon gang. Since Kagura killed most of his gang in their first fight, he swore to kill Kagura. Kouga has Shikon stones embeded in his legs and can run faster than the speed of wind. Kouga and Inuyasha are rivals for Kagome. Kouga's gang members all respects Kagome and refers to her as the "gang lady - Kouga's girlfriend".

And lucky me, only 8% of the people got this answer :D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 06:58:32 pm by VulturEMaN »

garyfan

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 04:00:32 am »
I used to watch that show. It just got too damm repetetive and stupid.