Author Topic: Whale of a Birthday/Karate Island  (Read 6802 times)

Band8PGeek

Whale of a Birthday/Karate Island
« on: May 12, 2006, 05:28:53 pm »
Did anyone see those episodes on here apart from me?

Whale of a Birthday: Surprise 1; Squidward is a fan of Boys Who Cry?!?!?!
Squidward: *sings* I need 4Ply, 4Ply, 4Ply when I cry....
OMG!! Seriously tho'. Hilarious!! - 10 outta 10.
Karate Island: Surprise 2; Sandy can meditate??? I've never liked real estate, but I love karate. Sandy and SB had a cute moment. - 10 outta 10.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 05:32:34 pm »
I did see them, I didn't like them. They had their funny moments, but the plots just seemed so...... n00b-fanfic-ish. But, even though they weren't that great, I did see one specific thing I liked- THE RETURN OF THE REALISTIC FISH HEAD!

bub1028

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 05:51:13 pm »
Dang, I missed them.  Oh well, catch them again at 10 on DirectTV!

spongebobnet

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 06:07:52 am »
They are getting worse.I saw the new episode Chimps Ahoy,was good until the monkeys arrived and patrick,...well he is preety funny now and then.

spongebobnet

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 06:22:59 pm »
ADDING SOMETHING TO MY OTHER POST.
I thought Pearls birthday was hilarious(squidward made me laugh so much) 10/10
Karate island:I like how sandy copied from the movie ''Kill Bill''.Beggining was good,Ending was okay.8/10
Chimps Ahoy:4/10 Patrick was th only one who made me laugh
The Flying Duchtman's Episode was okay.*(I loved it when Spongebob punched Squidward on the face LOL)Begginig was good,Ending was okay.7.5/10

bub1028

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 09:33:17 am »
^ Just edit your post.  And this discussion is about "Whale of a Birthday..." not the other two.

I saw them on Friday.  I think that Whale of a Birthday brought back the spongey-ness that has so far been missing in season 4.  It was hilarious.  I loved the fact that Squid was a fan of "Boys Who Cry."  This episode was like "Squeaky Boots" and "Krusty Love" combined.

Karate Island, however, seemed too much like a new Jimmy Neutron episode.  I did like the ending with the real estate, but the rest I didn't like at all.  And it seemed too short.

Whale of a Birthday:  8.5/10
Karate Island: 6/10

Band8PGeek

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 10:59:55 am »
bla bla bla[/i] This episode [Whale of a Birthday] was like "Squeaky Boots" and "Krusty Love" combined. bla bla bla
[snapback]287547[/snapback]
Yeah, you're right there. And throw a little "The Chaperone" in there for good measure.