Author Topic: A spot of news  (Read 6369 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
A spot of news
« on: May 15, 2006, 05:52:11 pm »
Sorry, I haven't been able to update much recently because of school.  However, I'm out tomorrow, so I'll have plenty of free time to get things going again.

With E3 now over, there is some news about the next SpongeBob game, SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab.  According to a press release by its publisher, THQ, the game is "expected for PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo GameCube®, Nintendo Revolution, Game Boy® Advance, Nintendo DS™ and Windows PC this fall".  We're seeing the beginning of what will probably be a long running trend.  While the game is coming out on the usual consoles, the version for Wii (Revolution), will make full use of it's unique controller, which will no doubt make for an entirely different gameplay experience from the rest of the ports.  There is some video footage of the game at the THQ E3 page.

In other news, happy 19th birthday to Elizabeth Rose, one of our wonderful forum moderators.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 05:55:41 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

ti89titanium

A spot of news
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 07:08:03 pm »
I hope to see a different style of game than the conglomerate of minigames we're used to seeing.

bub1028

A spot of news
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 04:51:58 am »
I don't, otherwise it would be boring.   Anyway, the 'creature'... sounds good.

coolkid95

A spot of news
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 06:50:35 pm »
is it scry? i dun lik scry dings vry mush

bub1028

A spot of news
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 07:53:22 pm »
What a question.  Think... would a SB game be scary?

coolkid95

A spot of news
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 11:32:52 am »
if it wus rted m for matre thn itd b scry