Author Topic: The Official Big Brother All Stars thread  (Read 4078 times)

Chrono

The Official Big Brother All Stars thread
« on: May 15, 2006, 07:15:45 pm »

For the first time in BIG BROTHER history worldwide, viewers will vote on which former HouseGuests will compete in BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS. On CBS Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT, Julie Chen will unveil the top 20 candidates from seasons past. Web voting opens right here after the show at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls close Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT.

All 20 candidates will be present when Julie Chen announces the ALL-STARS HouseGuests on the season premiere, Thursday, July 6 at 8PM ET/PT. BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS will follow the relationships and conflicts of players who live together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day. One by one, the HouseGuests will vote each other out of the house. At the end of three months, the last remaining HouseGuest will receive the Grand Prize of $500,000. While living together in a confined space won't be anything new to the HouseGuests, choosing between any pre-existing relationships and building new alliances could be a challenge. As always, CBS.com will be your destination for exciting new interactive features, along with all the hottest BIG BROTHER info, including the 24/7 live video feed, Revenge of the HouseGuests blog, episode synopses, HoH Snapshots and much more.

Excited? Im excited, you're excited arent you. Im so happy they're doing All Stars, I'll know exactly who everyone is so I dont have to wait for 10 episodes.
I cant wait.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 08:23:02 pm »
I  don't like Big Brother.

Chrono

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 03:26:45 pm »
I  don't like Big Brother.
[snapback]287719[/snapback]
*stab stab stab stab*
I can make a useless post more than 4 words :)

garyfan

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 12:32:27 pm »
Never liked that show much either. I prefer Survivor....or anything else on TV for that matter.

bub1028

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 02:38:18 pm »
I like Big Brother.  This is gonna be exciting!

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 02:15:21 am »
Big Brothre has just started its 7th series here in the UK too, I'm already hooked, watching them sleep and stuff...just in case something happens...

Chrono

Re: The Official Big Brother All Stars thread
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 10:17:26 am »
...Um...Bump?

The voting candidates were revealed yesterday. I think there's 20 of them. I have a lot of favourites tha tI want back in the house. I'd lvoe to see Nakomis back in, definitley, along with Jase who was from that season. Then a few others, like James and Janelle from the last big brother, and then Marcellus from BB3.

I hope all of them get into the house, they were pretty good players. Opinions?

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 04:28:42 pm »
I want to see Dr. Will, Danielle, Kaysar, the blonde girl from last season, Howie, and probably some others that I've forgotten. But those BETTER be in there, or else I will go insane.

Snowthrower

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 08:14:05 am »
I tried watching it, but it sucked.

weird_4

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2006, 09:22:36 pm »
I was about to make this thread. Wow. I am soo excited.

Chrono

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 01:18:31 pm »
Oh snap. It just started yesterday, and it's pretty awesome so far, except for the fact that *blank* put *blank* up on the block...

Gosh, where's Hannah when you need her? She better come back to talk about it with me...

Wormy Lives#33;

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006, 10:22:09 pm »
Big Brother is watching you... :wacko: Lol none of you probably got that...

weird_4

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2006, 12:08:33 pm »
I'm watching it LIVE on the 24/7 feeds. If you don't have them, check out mortystv.com