Author Topic: Hey  (Read 2909 times)

SS4Gohan

Hey
« on: June 30, 2003, 07:31:41 pm »
Hey everyone I'm SS4Gohan. My name's Sammy, but don't call me that if I've never seen you before... It's kinda creepy when some stranger walks up to you and says, "Hi Sammy!"... yeah okay. I'm REALLY annoying, just to warn you and let you know. I don't have a life, so I spend my idiotic pathetic lifespan working on SpongeBob episodes... er, I mean fanfics. I posted the first one... even though I ahve 7 already and I'll be starting the 8th soon... but I'll be posting them here slowly... very slowly. Okay I think I've talked enough even though I'm typing so now I'll just let you know that I talk a lot. I'm 15 years old even though SOME people (looks at Alain) think I'm 12. But I've gotta admit sometimes I act like a 12 year old... yeah I'm really immature sometimes and did I mention I'm annoying? Yeah, I did... okay... uh... you can reply to this topic now if you really wanna waste your time replying to a dumb person like me... whoa that was longer than I thought okay bye!

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Hey
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2003, 07:41:04 pm »
Hey Sammy!  :rolleyes: Welcome to the forums, and you'll probably do fine here as long as Stckman doesn't come back. :wink:
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

SS4Gohan

Hey
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2003, 07:50:24 pm »
Aaaaaaaaaaaah Stckman!!!! Don't remind me cmonkey... -shudders-

-SS4Gohan

coolkid95

Hey
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 02:51:23 pm »
weclome to spungbob froums

Elizabeth Rose