Author Topic: New Cast Bio  (Read 6630 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Cast Bio
« on: October 14, 2003, 07:22:46 pm »
I finally got a chance to continue the Cast/Crew bios.  I added Rodger Bumpass, the voice of Squidward.  I'll try to add one or two more later this week.  I started working with some RPG tools to get ready to make the SpongeBob RPG... well, I guess it's a Plankton RPG now.  The final version of the game probably won't be out for a long while.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
New Cast Bio
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2003, 07:25:05 pm »
Nice work c-man.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
New Cast Bio
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2003, 08:08:38 pm »
yay clap clap clap clap you are starting

you should program a ti 86 game like sm 86 as seen below
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

mermaidman97007

New Cast Bio
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2003, 08:09:36 pm »
Who again? The voice of squidward? Is that his real name??? Whoa!!!

Rabble

New Cast Bio
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2003, 08:59:36 pm »
I finally got a chance to continue the Cast/Crew bios.  I added Rodger Bumpass, the voice of Squidward.  I'll try to add one or two more later this week.  I started working with some RPG tools to get ready to make the SpongeBob RPG... well, I guess it's a Plankton RPG now.  The final version of the game probably won't be out for a long while.
:unsure: cool good job about te rpg when u make half of it can  u make a demo?i cant wait so much
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 12:06:42 am by Miles »

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
New Cast Bio
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2003, 03:39:17 pm »
i got out of school early i got out @ 12:30 cmonkey can you submitt a screenshot of the rpg when you start? :question:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Doom 2 Marine

New Cast Bio
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2003, 09:01:33 pm »
Hmmm I don't wach Spongebob Squarepants

SpongebobSquarepants#1

New Cast Bio
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2003, 11:32:30 am »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD U NOT LIKE SPONGEBOB?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  

Babygirl500

New Cast Bio
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2003, 02:44:33 pm »
Thats the whole point of this site OMG   :angry:  :  :blowup:  :censored:  :  :cursing:  :death: furious:  : :hang:  :jawdrop:  :mad2:  :mf_followthroughfart:  :naughty:  :puke:  :ranting:  :rifle:  :  :shocking:  :shutup:  :smartass:  :stupid: :toot:  :war: