Author Topic: A Fanfic Idea  (Read 6688 times)

mermaidman97007

A Fanfic Idea
« on: October 15, 2003, 01:14:35 am »
Alright all you spongezoners. I got this Idea from the Ms. Puff fanfic that me and Ms. Apuff are working on, and here is what I'm looking for. If you read this, please Write a paragraph, or two to add to the fanfic. But please follow a few rules.

Rule#1: Please keep it within the Spongebob Squarepants universe. No characters other than those from The Spongebob Squarepants show.

Rule #2: Anyone may make additions to the fanfic, BUT any additions must be atleast 3 sentences long, and no filler!!!

Rule #3: Keep it clean!

Rule #4: Have fun!

EDIT 10-15 Sorry, but I wanted to add just 2 more rules...please wait til atleast two people post before adding on. ie: you post, then I post, then you post...please none o that. I want more than 2 members in on this. AND Please dont post just to say you arent going to help us create, it might kill the creative juices ya know?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sea brightens as they day begins. [FOGHORN] Spongebob jumps out of his bed, and into his pants. "Good Morning Gary!"
"Maow"
Spongebob walks into the kitchen, and feeds Gary. "There you go"
After having a bowl of Kelp Nugget Crunch, he went outside, and found Patrick, standing right outside his door.
"What do you want to do today?"He asked
"I dont know. What do you want to do today?" Spongebob shrugged.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well theres the start, hope you all have fun, Ill be checking in, and posting my own additions as well :biggrin: Hope this'll go somewhere :biggrin:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 03:40:57 pm by mermaidman97007 »

Ms. APuff

A Fanfic Idea
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2003, 07:14:20 am »
Patrick: Duhhhhh..... well, the hooks are back. We could do that.
SpongeBob: Nahhhh. I learned my lesson the last time. All that got me was the nickname "SpongeBob Nudey Pants"

doubledoom

A Fanfic Idea
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2003, 02:15:36 pm »
Patrick replied, "SpongeBob, I'm gonna play with the hooks! Bye-bye!" And with that, Patrick ran like the unintelligent creature he is towards the hooks. Before Mr. Krabs ans SpongeBob could stop him, he went up...and didn't come back.

Super Ry

A Fanfic Idea
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2003, 02:40:06 pm »
"OH NO!" Spongebob cried, "My best friend, gone." Mr. Krabs sighed to himself, "Well, we try to warn him," he said aloud, "but he didn't listen. Proves he's a blooming idiot." Spongebob gasped in shock at what Mr. Krabs had said, grabing his throat with his weak finger, nearly chocking him to death. "Patrick is not an idiot evil one!" he screamed at his nearly dead boss, "Take it back or die!"

Ok, I'm done. :tongue:  

mermaidman97007

A Fanfic Idea
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2003, 02:46:30 pm »
Patrick comes floating back down slowly right next to Mr. Krabs limp body. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
"Oh my!" yelled Spongebob "Thank Neptune your alright!"
"I just got a little snagged on that last hook, and had to ride it out, they saw I was a starfish, and threw me back" Pat looks at Mr. Krabs, and asks "What happened?"
"He called you stupid."
"I am NOT stupid!" Pat crosses his arms, and looks all mad, "I am just 'SPESHUL'"
"DELIVERY FOR SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!" Yells the mailfish
"WOOHOO Wonder what I got!" said Spongebob excitedly

Ok, Done :biggrin:  
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 02:48:05 pm by mermaidman97007 »

Super Ry

A Fanfic Idea
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2003, 03:19:29 pm »
The mailman handed Spongebob his package. "Hope you like it Mr. Squarepants," he said with a smile, "It's from your parents." Spongebob shreaked with joy. "Oh thank you Mr. Mailman Sir," he cried out happly. "Your welcome sir," he said as he drove away. Idmeditly after he disappear around the bend Spongebob turned to his package. "Oh boy, I wonder what they got me?" he said as he began unwapping the paper.

I'll continue whenever someone else posts.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 03:31:46 pm by Super Ry »

Ms. APuff

A Fanfic Idea
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2003, 05:24:12 pm »
"Is it your birthday?" asked Mr. Krabs
"No it's a Leaf Erickson Day present?" exclaimed Patrick.
"It's not either of those" replied SpongeBob. "I don't know what it's for."
"Well hurry up and open it!" pleaded Patrick

Super Ry

A Fanfic Idea
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2003, 01:40:49 pm »
Spongebob finally finish unwapping the gift, which was a (record skrachs) ball of yarn? "I don't belive this," Spongebob screamed angerly, "My parents ripped me off!"
    "Wait a miniute Spongebob," Mr. Krabs said clamly, "There's a note." Spongebob idmeditly ripped of a piece of paper attached to the ball, and began reading...
    Dear Spongebob, me and your mom have bought you some Magic Yarn, which will grant you any wish you want. Love, Dad.

Continue whoever.

mermaidman97007

A Fanfic Idea
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2003, 01:46:51 pm »
SuperRy could you please re-read the rules, I edited them yesterday.

"Magic Yarn?!" Spongebob looked at Patrick, and they both started dancing!
"Yes, magic yarn, but where are the instructions?" asked Mr. Krabs
Spongebob, and Patrick stop dancing, and look stupidly into the distance. "Instructions?" they both said at the same time.
"You know the way to make the yarn work!" said Mr. Krabs
Spongebob looked at the ball of green colored yarn, and said "I wish I was the best jellyfisher EVER!"
"Did someone say jellyfishing?" Said patrick as he pulled out a net.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2003, 01:47:38 pm by mermaidman97007 »

Super Ry

A Fanfic Idea
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2003, 01:54:15 pm »
"Well, we can only find out if it works." Mr. Krabs said, and with that, they all headed off for Jellyfish Feilds.

Pat continued trying to catch jellies only to fall short to Spongebob's great catching. "So how many do I have now Mr. Krabs?" the yellow sponge asked. Krabs counted up the numbers, then quickly replided, "3,657,563,490." "WHOO! I'm smoking butt!" Spongebob cried as his friend began to sob.

mermaidman97007

A Fanfic Idea
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2003, 01:59:05 pm »
ok, im ending this now...since someone doesnt want to read, or follow the rules of the fanfic....
« Last Edit: October 16, 2003, 02:01:49 pm by mermaidman97007 »

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
A Fanfic Idea
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2003, 02:07:06 pm »
Locked by request.