Author Topic: All That Glitters/Wishing You Well  (Read 10583 times)

BiggerSquarierSpongier

All That Glitters/Wishing You Well
« on: June 02, 2006, 05:32:46 pm »
Anybody watch it? I did. It was a waste of an episode, I thought. All That Glitters was incredibly stupid, and Wishing You Well just made it worse. If I knew when Season 4 first came out how bad it would get, I would have appreciated those first 3 episodes a lot more.

Well, now that I'm done complaining, what'd you guys think?

Dubbi

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 06:06:42 pm »
I loved.  :huh:

bub1028

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 06:39:44 am »
Oh, God, SB's going downhill.  And fast.  First Ghost Host, now this....

I agree.  A waste.  They shouldn't have done this.  The only part I liked was the SB song in Wishing You Well.  That was my fav out of the 2.  But come on...

Wormy Lives!

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 02:43:42 pm »
^Tough crowd...

I missed All that Glitters, but I saw Wishing You Well. That episode was hilarious. I thought it was original and funny, just like the old ones.

PatSponge StarPants

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 08:22:28 pm »
I saw them both a couple days ago. All That Glitters was kind of stupid but also kind of funny at the same time. What was with SpongeBob crying at everyone about his broken spatula?

Wishing You Well was a better episode. I like how SpongeBob had to stay in the well to collect money.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 08:34:53 am »
Wishing You Well was pretty good. Not too keen on All That Glitters, though. Definetly could've been better.

Patrik

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 12:18:57 pm »
Whoa, different ratings on these episodes. I didn't really think these episodes were great. Wishing You Well was good, but I didn't like All That Glitters.

williambob286

Re: All That Glitters/Wishing You Well
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 08:56:52 pm »
Wishing You Well was pretty good. Not too keen on All That Glitters, though. Definetly could've been better.
Same, I didn't like All That Glittahs alot :(

ti89titanium

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 01:27:41 pm »
They have no plotlines left in Season 4... they've just destroyed Spongebob's integrity...

I don't consider Season 4 part of the series anymore. They need to put Steve back on top.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 06:38:10 pm »
They have no plotlines left in Season 4...

Actually, the plots haven't been that bad. Episodes like "Patrick SmartPants" & "Wishing You Well" have had fairly good plots, but due to lack of good writing they turned out horribly. (I think, anyways.)

bub1028

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2006, 06:55:17 am »
Actually, I've watched them both recently, and Wishing You Well is growing on me.  Still not too "Oh, boy, what an episode!" on All That Glitters.

Wormy Lives#33;

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2006, 12:22:07 pm »
Yeah "All That Glitters" didn't have much of a good ending or anything. "Wishing You Well" was pretty funny though.

shredwizard

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 08:25:34 pm »
I thought they both blew, to be honest. The old seasons were far better in my opinion.

Sb129

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 09:36:33 pm »
Agreed.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2006, 12:50:56 pm »
all that glitters sucked, but wishing you well was hilarious. WYW goes in my Top 5 Season 4 episodes.