Author Topic: Food fight [::reborn::]  (Read 118212 times)

bub1028

Re: Food fight [::reborn::]
« Reply #240 on: September 16, 2006, 02:52:01 pm »
and then i make homemade cookies to everyone that comes to this thread ,and i made a heart shaped to bandgeek and bub1028 but they both get mad at me and they start spitting on me.So,i chase  bandgeek and bub1028 and i give them kisses and kasumi weir_4 ealcon and pipo joined me.All of a sudden we heard a eagles voice.It was so rough that my ear started to bleed and then i turn to ealcon and put mice in her mouth and...
LOL

The stupid Orgy owl* and it dies, yet again.  It falls on...

*if you don't know what that means, you're too young to understand, and so go tell mommy you were on an adult site. :)

spongebobnet

« Reply #241 on: September 16, 2006, 03:50:40 pm »
never heard that in my life and not  interested either.So then i kick bub1028's butt and...

weird_4

« Reply #242 on: September 16, 2006, 07:02:36 pm »
she falls down and throws a pumpkin pie at...

bub1028

« Reply #243 on: September 17, 2006, 08:32:56 am »
never heard that in my life and not  interested either.So then i kick bub1028's butt and...
LOL, youngster.  Now go tell mommy.  AND please remember, I will say it again, that this is a food fight, and that each of your posts must have something to do with FOOD, hence the name "Food Fight."  Get it?

...Chris Griffin, who absorbs it and barfs a hot dog up all over...

CloneTrooperX

« Reply #244 on: September 17, 2006, 09:02:10 am »
your steak you were about to eat so I get some gloves and throws the puke encrusted steak at...

Offline Ealcon

• Sandy
  • Ealcon Return To Flight NASA
    • View Profile
    • Don't Click Here
« Reply #245 on: September 17, 2006, 11:50:30 am »
the coral cobras, they die and me and all the bird army cheers.
But then Tootooua, a Pygmy Owl, drops a bag of potatoes on....................
"Do you mock me?"

spongebobnet

« Reply #246 on: September 17, 2006, 11:52:36 am »
LOL, youngster.  Now go tell mommy.  AND please remember, I will say it again, that this is a food fight, and that each of your posts must have something to do with FOOD, hence the name "Food Fight."  Get it?

i made this topic and i say you can have food in it or not!And i don't care about stupid phrases considering i'm still young and not completly American.

weird_4

« Reply #247 on: September 17, 2006, 12:16:01 pm »
weird_4 jumps up into the air and throws a pizza pocket at...

bub1028

« Reply #248 on: September 17, 2006, 12:44:36 pm »

i made this topic and i say you can have food in it or not!And i don't care about stupid phrases considering i'm still young and not completly American.

LOL, you can't imagine how hard that made me laugh.  And it's been taking me a lot lately to laugh... :D :D lmao!

...the pizza pocket hits me, and I immediately recover, and eat it all.  Except for the pepperoni, which I take, and throw at...

Offline Ealcon

• Sandy
  • Ealcon Return To Flight NASA
    • View Profile
    • Don't Click Here
« Reply #249 on: September 17, 2006, 12:56:07 pm »
me and it lands in my mouth, hence eating it.Then me and my Bird Army grab some truffles and throw them at .....
"Do you mock me?"

spongebobnet

« Reply #250 on: September 17, 2006, 02:38:55 pm »

LOL, you can't imagine how hard that made me laugh.  And it's been taking me a lot lately to laugh... :D :D lmao!

...the pizza pocket hits me, and I immediately recover, and eat it all.  Except for the pepperoni, which I take, and throw at...
you're the only one laughing at this so... :p....

Ealcon:at me but then i throw wacamoles at ...

CloneTrooperX

« Reply #251 on: September 17, 2006, 04:15:29 pm »
a random guy who says "Yo' Mama" alot who throws ham at...

bub1028

« Reply #252 on: September 17, 2006, 04:46:12 pm »
...a pig, who screams in horror and is automatically turned into bacon, which lands on...

weird_4

« Reply #253 on: September 17, 2006, 09:48:29 pm »
weird_4 who runs around and throws a cherry pie at...

Band8PGeek

« Reply #254 on: September 18, 2006, 05:00:00 am »
...my face. Unfortunately, i don't have time to throw it back, for a sarky teacher tells me off for talking to the prefects at my school.
What did I do? What did I do?!
Anyway, back to the fight. ilovespongebob grabs a chilli con carne and throws it at...