Author Topic: SpongeBob Goofs  (Read 36363 times)

shredwizard

Re: SpongeBob Goofs
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 12:00:33 pm »
Sandy's patch is always changing between an acorn and 3 verticle lines

Wormy Lives#33;

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2006, 09:58:50 pm »

She could have multiple suits, some with the acorn, some with the lines.

shredwizard

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2006, 10:10:59 pm »
^That could be a possibility, I suppose. But I specifically remember during an episode that it changed back and forth between shots, which is why this one sticks in my head.

Band8PGeek

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2006, 01:58:28 am »
From the movie...
Quote from: SpongeBob in the movie
Are you CRAZY??!! I just wanted to tell you your fly was down!!
How can Squid's fly be down? he wasn't wearing pants that time.  :unsure:

Wormy Lives#33;

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2006, 06:54:58 pm »
From the movie...
Quote from: SpongeBob in the movie
Are you CRAZY??!! I just wanted to tell you your fly was down!!
How can Squid's fly be down? he wasn't wearing pants that time.  :unsure:

Hmmm...

Sponge probably didn't mean it. He may have been just saying that because he couldn't think of anything better to say.

shredwizard

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2006, 10:21:35 pm »
The location of the fryer at the Krusty Krab is constantly switching back and forth between right behind where Squidward stands to way at the other side of the kitchen.

Sb129

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2006, 02:08:07 pm »
In "Where's Gary?" the paddleball box says "Nickelodeon Inc.",not a goof but an easter egg.

bub1028

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2006, 02:22:45 pm »
In Culture Shock SB suggests using the mop forward and back, and side to side.  However, when he demonstrates both of them, they both go in the same direction.

shredwizard

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2006, 02:36:46 pm »
These are all from "Sandy's Rocket":

When Spongebob and Patrick sneak aboard the rocket to "spray the windows" and accidentally set it off, there are huge plumes of smoke wafting around outside. However, it cuts to Sandy waking up and there is smoke drifting into her room. How can this be? If she is in a sealed bubble, the smoke could not have gotten in. If it somehow leaked in, then water would also be leaking in and her dome would be flooded.

When "investigating" Squidwards room, Sponge and Pat are "attacked" by Squidwards tentacles. It shows Spongebob wrestling 3 and patrick wrestling 1. Then it cuts to Squidward waking up, then back to Spongebob and Patrick where Spongebob is holding 4.

And I'm no mechanical expert, but on the rocket, since when can a little 3-blade fan create such a gigantic stream of fire?

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 07:03:25 pm »
It's always an acorn after season 1. They also gave her a tail outside her suit starting in season 2.

By the way...Some of these things aren't goofs, they're jokes (the fire thing).
When you try to look at SpongeBob with logic instead of a sense of humor, it gets really dull.

shredwizard

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 07:22:22 pm »
When you try to look at SpongeBob with logic instead of a sense of humor, it gets really dull.

I know. I as simply pointing these things out as dictated by the thread objective. :blink:

[/trying to sound intelligent with big words]

Anyway, you almost have to look a Spongebob with a sense of humor and not take it completely serious. A lot fo the stuff wouldn't make sense at all othewise.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 07:27:16 pm by shredwizard »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2006, 08:45:33 pm »
In Karate Choppers, when Spongebob reaches for a patty and Sandy karate chops his arm...the next scene cut is to Spongebob WITH his gear on. It was never on before.

Oh, btw... IT'S A CARTOON!

shredwizard

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2006, 09:11:31 pm »
Oh, btw... IT'S A CARTOON!

*cough* Yeah, this too....

Cupid_Kirby

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2006, 06:11:08 pm »
A lot of goofs if you take notice

In the episode 'Help Wanted',how did spongebob know how to make Krabby Patties before he was actually taught how to?

In the episode 'Home Sweet Pinapple',Patrick had a huge bandage on his thumb but when he put his hand to the side,the bandage was gone.

In the episode 'Planton!' when spongebob was being controlled when he was going to put on his clothes and he walked straight though them,his tie turned black for a second

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2006, 07:13:49 am »
In Missing Identity SpongeBob is supposed to have his shirt on backwards. But in one shot where it shows him from a back view his shirt is on normal and the nametag is still missing.