Author Topic: America's Got Talent  (Read 8966 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
America's Got Talent
« on: June 28, 2006, 06:12:37 pm »
Its not a fav show of mine but its funny to see how many bad acts there are from people.

Anyone else watch this?

Sb129

Re: America's Got Talent
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 06:37:35 pm »
I haven't seen it yet,but I was watching Best Week Ever & they were showing this that little racist girl was mean,especally since she's black!

Chrono

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 08:33:55 pm »
America's got no talent -_-'

sponge monkey100

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 02:04:34 pm »
I want to see it but i always miss it every week it comes on

bub1028

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 08:03:15 am »
I watch it.  The finals last night... grrr....

The Miller Brothers aren't that good.  The older one can't sing, but the other one was good at harmonica, at their audition.  The only reason the judges picked them was because of Pier's comment.  I mean yeah you had to be emotional for them because of that stupid Englishman, but they didn't convince me.  If Pier hadn't said that, they wouldn't have gone through.

And the judges are mean, and an exact replica of American Idol.

And the pushing the wrong button thing twice was just crap.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 09:14:39 am »
Still need to watch mondays. Thank goodness I recorded it :)

bub1028

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 12:23:23 pm »
Errgh!  This is annoying.  The show is like exactly like American Idol, and it bugs me about the judges: the far out, cool kind of guy, (Randy and David), the girl that goes for everybody on the show (Paula and what'sherface), and the stubborn British/English guy that hates 98% of the acts.

garyfan

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 06:37:52 am »
I've seen it. It was actually quite amusing to see what different people did. But what really pissed me off was when that British guy KEPT on pushing the other judges' buttons. How dumb...

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 02:52:08 pm »
Errgh!  This is annoying.  The show is like exactly a bit like American Idol, and it bugs me about the judges: the far out, cool kind of guy, (Randy and David), the girl that goes for everybody on the show (Paula and what'sherface), and the stubborn British/English guy that hates 98% of the actsgives a fair judgement.
Fixed.
All Time

Weekly

bub1028

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 05:27:06 am »
This guy does, in no way, gives a fair anything.  He told the kid to ditch his brother!  And how is David (judging-wise) not like Randy among the line of other judges?

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2006, 06:20:21 pm »
1) His brother isn't the reason why they made it. It was the kid with the harmonica who has the mad skills.

2)David doesn't have a personality like Randy at all. Could you give me a few examples?
All Time

Weekly

bub1028

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2006, 07:03:41 am »
1) They're an act.  They're together.  The one juggler had a partner that messed up and he didn't make it.  So the harmonica's bro isn't that good, but  they make it. 

2) Re-read reply #9.  I said judging-wise, not personality.  I don't care about either of their personalities.  It just seems like out of the 3 judges, there is one that would take everybody to the finals (Brandy, but not last night) one that is SOOOOOOO hard to please (Pier), and the one in-the-middle guy that doesn't have one of those obvious characteristics, and who's left?  David and Randy.  And they seem to neatly fit that category.

Anyway, last night was weird.  I missed the results show last week and the judges won't decide until today, so urgh...  although I liked the dangerous comic guy, Brandy was funny during that.

spongebuddie

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2006, 02:08:31 pm »
lol it was really hard who to vote for (in the semi finals)
at last was really good
n i personally REALLY like leoniod the magnificent lol idc if he's gay or a drag queen he's adorable and sensitive lol but this las performace he did... well all he did was spin a wire fram box on his chin not very much but he looks good lol
idk i voted for him and then went back and voted for at last under my aunt's name which is who she wanted to vote for ne way lol
but i LOVE THIS SHOW lol

bub1028

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2006, 03:14:55 pm »
I voted for the dangerous comic dude.  What Brandy said was so funny, Pier was being stupid.  "He just balanced a lawn mower on his mouth with lettuce being thrown at him." "That's pathetic." "Oh, then you get up there and do it."  Or something of the sort.  He's awesome.

spongebuddie

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 08:42:06 pm »
I voted for the dangerous comic dude.  What Brandy said was so funny, Pier was being stupid.  "He just balanced a lawn mower on his mouth with lettuce being thrown at him." "That's pathetic." "Oh, then you get up there and do it."  Or something of the sort.  He's awesome.
o yea i remember when she said that lol shes right