Author Topic: Nick's Demise  (Read 15800 times)

Sb129

Re: Nick's Demise
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 10:00:05 pm »
Yeah,I was just watching JN on Nicktoons,but not as many kids have as Nicktoons as Nick,sooooo....

Rabble

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2006, 12:38:11 am »

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 01:41:35 pm »
How do you think Nick will end? I think it'll end by them not having FOP and Jimmy Neutron on the air. I mean TJT Power Hour will be the two series' last episode so, SpongeBob might be the only show worth watching on Nick. And then this happens and that happens, and then next thing ya know...Nick is gone.

You know, I still cannot believe FOP will end on such a lousy note. I mean JT3 had some good parts, but the end was so lousy. Why not have them each have seperate endings? Like, Timmy accidentally reaveals his fairies to everyone and Jimmy faces the ultimate enemy? I don't care about JN, it was just a suggestion.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

evol687

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2006, 07:44:47 am »
died in 1998/ early 99

spongebob is our only hope now before TV apocolypse hits

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2006, 12:58:23 pm »
How do you think Nick will end? I think it'll end by them not having FOP and Jimmy Neutron on the air. I mean TJT Power Hour will be the two series' last episode so, SpongeBob might be the only show worth watching on Nick. And then this happens and that happens, and then next thing ya know...Nick is gone.

You know, I still cannot believe FOP will end on such a lousy note. I mean JT3 had some good parts, but the end was so lousy. Why not have them each have seperate endings? Like, Timmy accidentally reaveals his fairies to everyone and Jimmy faces the ultimate enemy? I don't care about JN, it was just a suggestion.
I hear ya there. I was disappointed for the ending. Revealing is the only way to end. JN should've ended with Jimmy kissing Cindy or them telling each other they like the other

Sb129

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2006, 02:48:59 pm »
I'd actually like to see a FOP ending with him wishing on a second magic muffin that he would know Cosmio & Wanda when his kids got them.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2006, 03:15:41 pm »

Nick doesn't like ending their shows. They never officially cancel their shows, just stop making episodes.

bub1028

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 05:14:25 pm »
Yeah, that's stupid.  There could be SO many better endings to both shows.  For example: Jimmy and Cindy romance, Timmy and Tutti romance, everybody knows Timmy has godparents, Sheen and Libby, etc., etc.

spongebobnet

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 02:50:01 pm »
died in 1998/ early 99

spongebob is our only hope now before TV apocolypse hits
NOOOOOO.NOT TV apocolypse.The horror.the horror!!!!!

spongebobnet

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2006, 02:53:00 pm »

I hear ya there. I was disappointed for the ending. Revealing is the only way to end. JN should've ended with Jimmy kissing Cindy or them telling each other they like the other
yeah,i didn't like that.It loooked weird seeing them like each other D:

Banshee 1919

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 12:10:47 pm »

Nick doesn't like ending their shows. They never officially cancel their shows, just stop making episodes.

They just get up repeating them, that's all. This was made fun of in Angry Beavers, thanks to Wikipedia, that their show is ending and that they're just made up.

Banshee 1919

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2007, 10:38:33 am »
I have a joke: Why did Nick go downhill?

Because the writers (and the producers) fell down and knocked their darn heads on the ground, from the hill! :wacko: B)