Poll

Which new episode have you liked best so far this year?

Dunces & Dragons
2 (20%)
Krusty Towers
4 (40%)
Mrs. Puff, You're Fired
0 (0%)
Chimps Ahoy
0 (0%)
Ghost Host
0 (0%)
Whale of a Birthday
2 (20%)
Karate Island
0 (0%)
All That Glitters
0 (0%)
Wishing You Well
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Favorite 2006 Episode  (Read 7302 times)

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Favorite 2006 Episode
« on: June 14, 2006, 10:10:22 am »
Which episode have you liked best this year? I'm really not too crazy about any of them, but if I had to choose I guess it would be Ghost Host.

Patrik

Re: Favorite 2006 Episode
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 11:14:49 am »
Dunces & Dragons.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 11:58:59 am »
Wishing You Well or Whale of a Birthday

cant choose :(

spongebobnet

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 12:41:32 pm »
whale of birthday but I also liked Karate island :(

ti89titanium

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 01:51:43 pm »
I liked Krusty Towers. Whale of a Birthday was good, but the ending and beginning just didn't appeal to me. (I can't tolerate the mention of boy bands unless it's me using it in contest)

Plankton

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 05:52:53 pm »
I didn't vote, but I have seen 'all that glitters' and the wishing well one. I've gotta say that these new episodes aren't good compared to the old ones. The storyline seems to move much faster and the shows have less solid plots. I also feel that Spongebob acts way to happy and dainty.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 10:57:29 am »
I didn't see most of them.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Sb129

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 08:37:08 pm »
Krusty Towers

Band8PGeek

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2006, 02:14:12 pm »
Um... can I choose later? Can't choose between Krusty Towers, Dunces and Dragons, Ghost Host or Whale of a Birthday!!

Cupid_Kirby

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 09:26:09 am »
My favorite is probably 'Dunces and Dragons'

ernest310

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 12:54:30 pm »
I chose "Krusty Towers."  I've never seen "Chimps Ahoy" or "Whale of a Birthday."

On that list, "Wishing You Well" and "Karate Island" are also close runner-ups.  As many concerns as we have about Season 4, it's episodes like those that give me faith that we'll continue to see many more good SB shows in the future.  The exchange between Squidward and Patrick in "Krusty Towers" ("How can you have bags? You just found out this is a hotel!!!" "This is a hotel?") rivals the best of any of the earlier seasons.  Also ranking up there is the exchange between Spongebob, Squidward, and Patrick in the wishing well ("What does claustrophobic mean?" "It means he's afraid of Santa Claus!" "No it doesn't!" "HOHOHO!!!") and Spongebob's reaction when he gets the "You're a winner!" videotape invite to Karate Island.

They also save us from what I consider "dud" episodes, like "Ghost Host" and "All That Glitters."  Especially "All That Glitters," which I found to be more awful watching it the 2nd time.  That episode starts with a similar motif as "Pickles" (thus having promise), but then descends into a "let's be naked the whole episode!" waste of 11 minutes.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 12:58:18 pm »
I chose "Krusty Towers."  I've never seen "Chimps Ahoy" or "Whale of a Birthday."

On that list, "Wishing You Well" and "Karate Island" are also close runner-ups.  As many concerns as we have about Season 4, it's episodes like those that give me faith that we'll continue to see many more good SB shows in the future.  The exchange between Squidward and Patrick in "Krusty Towers" ("How can you have bags? You just found out this is a hotel!!!" "This is a hotel?") rivals the best of any of the earlier seasons.  Also ranking up there is the exchange between Spongebob, Squidward, and Patrick in the wishing well ("What does claustrophobic mean?" "It means he's afraid of Santa Claus!" "No it doesn't!" "HOHOHO!!!") and Spongebob's reaction when he gets the "You're a winner!" videotape invite to Karate Island.

They also save us from what I consider "dud" episodes, like "Ghost Host" and "All That Glitters."  Especially "All That Glitters," which I found to be more awful watching it the 2nd time.  That episode starts with a similar motif as "Pickles" (thus having promise), but then descends into a "let's be naked the whole episode!" waste of 11 minutes.

I think the same way about All that glitters. Why do the writers obsess over SpongeBob being naked for extended periods of time? It's a "kids" show.

Krusty Towers was hilarious, and Wishing you well was also good. I saw half of Dunces & Dragons, and it was good. Mrs. Puff, you're fired was average, and I haven't seen any of the other 4.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

bub1028

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 06:18:01 am »
Oh, wow, I haven't voted here yet.  :O

1. Krusty Towers (I LOVED this one.  10/10.)
2. Whale of a Birthday(This and Krusty Towers were really close, 9.5/10.)
3. Dunces and Dragons (Pretty good, 8.5/10.)
4. Mrs. Puff, You're Fired (LOL, 8/10.)
5. Wishing You Well (Average, 7/10.)
6. Chimps Ahoy (And now we get to the bottom that I don't like.  4/10.)
7. Ghost Host (Eww... 3/10.)
8. All That Glitters (*See above, only 2.5/10.)
9. Karate Island (In my opinion, all time low for SB.  .5/10.)

The last 4 I didn't like, it was hard to choose which ones sucked the most.