Author Topic: Pirates of the Caribbean 2  (Read 14265 times)

spongebuddie

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 2
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2006, 07:39:55 pm »
I saw it tonight.  GREAT movie.  At least as good as the first.  And the end is intriguing.

Anyone else seen it or want to?
yea i LOVED it jus LOVED it!! :) but i was shocked at the end HOW COULD SHE!! but when i asked my aunt about why she did that she said it was so she could get that shakle around his wrist but when turner saw it i was awww poor boy that really must hurt for him to see that i was shocked and had sympathy for will :(

I loved it.  I would copy and paste my thoughts from someplace else, but this board is screwy and won't let me do that. :(
OMG yea i keep gettin this:  and it TICKING ME OFF!!
yea i saw it the day it came out too n LOVED it lol i'm gonna go see it again tomorrow w/ muh daddy :)

UltraSpongeyDude

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 11:13:59 am »
Great movie! Although, I did like the first one more. This one was wayyy darker, too! Yeah, I agree Johnny Depp is an amazing actor and i've loved every movie that i've seen him in. Can not wait for the third film (especially after that cliffhanger!)!

spongebuddie

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 02:40:43 pm »
Great movie! Although, I did like the first one more. This one was wayyy darker, too! Yeah, I agree Johnny Depp is an amazing actor and i've loved every movie that i've seen him in. Can not wait for the third film (especially after that cliffhanger!)!
omg yea!! now i've never seen edward sissor hands lol n don really plan to
but i have seen benny and joon a movie he was in it was made like in 1993 i saw it on tv the other day n jus FELL IN LOVE W/ IT!!! he is soooooooo beautiful/sexi lol/has such a baby face in that movie lol heres the movie poster

bub1028

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 08:08:31 am »
I'm probably going to see it Sunday with my dad.

spongebuddie

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 06:00:04 pm »
jus so yall know its one of those clif hanger movies i HATE it when they do that :P

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 07:06:30 pm »
jus so yall know its one of those clif hanger movies i HATE it when they do that :P
Yea, I know. But, makes sense, seeing as how POTC3 was mostly filmed back to back with this one.

Korn

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 01:03:31 pm »
they motherfucking screwed it up. the ending was the only good part. there was no fighting in the beggininng or middle it sucked. disney dolphin noise ruined my favorite movie. thanks for the support asshole.

spongebuddie

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2006, 02:04:55 pm »
hey lol whats up w/ you lol it's only a movie get over it they were prolly saving the best part for the next one chill

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2006, 04:33:51 pm »
Hahah since when can we cuss here :unsure:

spongebuddie

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 05:35:08 pm »
lol i kno right?

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 06:44:47 pm »
they motherfucking screwed it up. the ending was the only good part. there was no fighting in the beggininng or middle it sucked. disney dolphin noise ruined my favorite movie. thanks for the support asshole.
Hmm...How can a movie ruin another movie? I do not see how Black Pearl now sucks, just because Dead Mans Chest does

spongebuddie

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 06:54:10 pm »
lol yea

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2006, 08:24:41 pm »
I saw it yesterday. I thought it was a pretty darn good movie; probably one of my favorites. I've seen the first one before, but I don't remember exactly what happens, so I'll have to try and buy a copy of it.

Korn

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2006, 11:38:59 am »
*Listens to korn and chills* the third movie better have action. and i never said the black pearl sucks. thats my favorite movie.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 11:40:33 am by Korn »

bub1028

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2006, 04:26:15 pm »
You can't say this movie doesn't have action.  Maybe not as much, but it does have action. 

YES! I finally saw it last night.  It was weirder, Will's dad being alive we already knew about from the 1st movie.  But that cliffhanger... geez.