Poll

Is The All Seeing Eye Your Lord and Savior

Perhapse
Not Likely
All Hail The all Seeing Eye!

Author Topic: Jesus and Crosses  (Read 31417 times)

carterhawk

Re: Jesus and Crosses
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2006, 10:00:36 pm »
*Note to Squiddy and The all seeing Eye:

Shut up. If you aren't Christian, leave it alone. It looks to me like you're just finding a pitiful excuse to slam Christians. I, being a Christian, think Jesus doesn't give a hoot about seeing the symbol of his death. If I were him (which I'm obviously not), I wouldn't mind seeing crosses. In fact, I'd probably be happy that people remembered what I did for them. Just let Rachel believe what she wants to believe, and drop it. You've both given me bad headaches.

You choose to enter this thread, deal with it.

If ratcher is going to be a twit and repeat the same thing over and over without addressing squiddy's point then she has no argument.

Will you shut your trap already? Maybe Rachel does have no argument, but that's no reason to call her a twit. And her name's Rachel, not Ratcher.

Troll. You are not a good christian, turning people away from Jesus like that. Not good at all...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 10:04:19 pm by The All Seeing Eye »

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2006, 06:05:13 am »
Can we just get back on topic, if you are going to argue on something other then the debate do it somewhere else.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2006, 03:30:43 pm »

Shut up. If you aren't Christian, leave it alone. It looks to me like you're just finding a pitiful excuse to slam Christians. I, being a Christian, think Jesus doesn't give a hoot about seeing the symbol of his death. If I were him (which I'm obviously not), I wouldn't mind seeing crosses. In fact, I'd probably be happy that people remembered what I did for them. Just let Rachel believe what she wants to believe, and drop it. You've both given me bad headaches.

If ratcher is going to be a twit and repeat the same thing over and over without addressing squiddy's point then she has no argument.

Will you shut your trap already? Maybe Rachel does have no argument, but that's no reason to call her a twit. And her name's Rachel, not Ratcher.

aww thank you Spider boogie:) loves ya much:)

and for you two (all seeing eye and squiddy) all i have to say is lol... 
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2006, 06:03:59 pm »

aww thank you Spider boogie:) loves ya much:)

and for you two (all seeing eye and squiddy) all i have to say is lol... 

Thanks Rach! :-)

Anyway, like Squiddy said, we should get back on topic.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3