Author Topic: JIMMYTIMMY 3- Is it the last episode for both?  (Read 25889 times)

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
Re: JIMMYTIMMY 3- Is it the last episode for both?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 12:41:34 pm »
I would be sorely dissapointed if this were the end of FOP. JT 3 had some great moments, but the end lacked just about everything. They should have another Abracatastrophe-type movie for FOP. JN I don't really care about.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

bub1028

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 03:18:05 pm »
I have a bunch of ideas for each series, but this sucks.  I will miss Jimmy Neutron sooooooooooooooooooo much.  FOP I'll also miss, but I think Jimmy Neutron was just sooooooo much funnier and my kind of taste. 

I'm so sad.  :(

Sb129

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2006, 09:43:15 pm »
Also JN was finally getting GOOD,the season 1 & 2 episodes are boring!

evol687

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 12:05:52 pm »
THANK YOU DEAR GOD

Jimmy was great from 02-04ish but now it is becoming to main generic and mainstream and FOP is absolutly too much for preppies if you ask me no offense it make ren and stimpy look cleaner and cleaner which already was compare to this swill that I liked at one point but was almost lulled to my end my exsitence

other than that Carl and Sheen and Jimmys father keep JN for me coming back every day for more reasons why nick still has some mild watching power.

bub1028

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 12:14:30 pm »
THANK YOU DEAR GOD

Jimmy was great from 02-04ish but now it is becoming to main generic and mainstream and FOP is absolutly too much for preppies if you ask me no offense it make ren and stimpy look cleaner and cleaner which already was compare to this swill that I liked at one point but was almost lulled to my end my exsitence

other than that Carl and Sheen and Jimmys father keep JN for me coming back every day for more reasons why nick still has some mild watching power.
That is exactly how I feel about both episodes.  Honestly, I hated Jimmy's character, he was way too stuck-up or something, but I loved Carl, Sheen, and Jimmys father ("Your mom got the wormhole thing running, and I saved the nachos!")  I always said FOP was taking a risk, with hints of things like homosexuality, but I still loved it.

spongebobnet

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 02:16:55 pm »
I liked the part when sheen and carl stared at livi.That was so hilaries and after that it all becaome boring with the finding the robot guy.Yeah,i didn't like jimmy either for the same reson >:( and i didn't like the episode.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 02:57:04 pm »
THANK YOU DEAR GOD

That is exactly how I feel about both episodes.  Honestly, I hated Jimmy's character, he was way too stuck-up or something, but I loved Carl, Sheen, and Jimmys father ("Your mom got the wormhole thing running, and I saved the nachos!")  I always said FOP was taking a risk, with hints of things like homosexuality, but I still loved it.

Yeah, Fop was a little questionable at times, not only with hints of homo, but also nudity (sort of) and violence.
*Poof!*
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3

spongebobnet

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 03:32:33 pm »
I remember an episode were cosmo had no underware and just a german skirt and wada looked up to see under his skirt.

evol687

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 04:09:39 pm »
see what did i tell yer
FOP is pure evil for straight edges

Sb129

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 02:41:55 pm »
THANK YOU DEAR GOD

...& sex in the episode with Might- Mom & Dino- Dad. But Rocko did have adult references too.( Choket Chicken anyone?)

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 03:09:42 pm »
THANK YOU DEAR GOD

...& sex in the episode with Might- Mom & Dino- Dad.

:huh:

Huh? Did I miss something? There were I believe 2 MM and DD episodes, and I saw them both.
*Poof!*

Rachel is my USB wife <3

Sb129

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 05:06:23 pm »
The thing Mrs. Turner wanted to do with Mr. Turner before he said they had to fight crime.

You didn't get that?

NewSpongezone98

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2006, 07:06:30 am »
Now, I Saw That On Wikipedia And I Saw The Same Thing. Jimmy Neutron Was One Of The Best Next To Spongebob. Also FOP.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 01:24:22 pm »
Hold up, I just saw a commercial for a new JN on 11/17! Is that just one of those skipped that were before Jimmy/Timmy III?

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2006, 03:34:02 pm »
According to TV.com, A new FOP is airing on November 25.

http://www.tv.com/the-fairly-odd-parents/show/4034/episode_listings.html?season=6&tag=nav_bar;6

Episode #77

:unsure:
*Poof!*

Rachel is my USB wife <3