Author Topic: Who killed Kennedy?  (Read 3441 times)

Patback399

Who killed Kennedy?
« on: July 25, 2006, 08:46:10 pm »
This may seem pointless to debate now, and it probably is, but I want to know your oppinion.

Who killed John F. Kennedy in November of 1963 at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas? Was it Lee Harvey Oswald? Or was there a gunman in the Grassy Knoll?

I'm neutral on this debate, because the evidence evens out. On one side, it could have been Oswald, as he was photographed with his gun, years before the assasination. The gun with which he was photographed is the same gun that was found in Oswald's possession after the incident. And, a man who worked at the school book depository claims to have seen Oswald in the building.

On the other hand, in the Zapruder film, Kennedy's head is blown backwards, away from the Grassy Knoll, suggesting a shot was fired from said knoll.

Also, there is the single bullet theory. This theory suggests there was one bullet fired from the 6th story window of the book depository, and went through Kennedy and the gorvernor in a way I don't feel like explaining. The claim seems outrageous, and I don't believe it.

So, what's your view?

carterhawk

Re: Who killed Kennedy?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 12:06:22 am »
Penn and teller covered this, the conspiracy is BS. Shoot someone in the head with a higher powered rifle, and the bullet will make a clean peirce into the brain, when it comes out the other side, it has slowed down, and impacted all kinds of brain matter. Once it starts to exit, it takes a lot of brain and skull with it. Your brain blows out through the back of your head. Remember what newton said, for ever action there is an oppisite and equal reaction. As your brain blows out the back of your head, your head is forced to blow towards the shooter. if the shooter had been on the knoll, his head would have gone towards it.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Re: Who killed Kennedy?
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 04:41:44 am »
If i'm not mistaken, it wasn't very high powered, but a junky old rifle.

but I have been wrong be4 :P