Author Topic: Fan Fic:plackton Gets A Krabby Patty!  (Read 5008 times)

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Fan Fic:plackton Gets A Krabby Patty!
« on: October 18, 2003, 03:08:28 pm »
sorry i forgot someone did this!! you can delete this :biggrin:  
« Last Edit: October 18, 2003, 03:26:31 pm by Squiddy »

mermaidman97007

Fan Fic:plackton Gets A Krabby Patty!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 03:27:58 pm »
HAHA yeah...Oh, and here it is :biggrin:
posted Oct.16th, 2003 at 9:49PM PDT
Plankton finally gets his Krabby Patty
by Mermaidman97007 (started at 8:47 pm PDT)

The Chum Bucket:

Plankton sitting at the table, playing with his 'holographic meatloaf' "I'm SO hungry!" His little stomach grumbled, and rumbled, "I think I'll go find something to eat since this darned contraption cant actually synthesize anything!"
Plankton walked out of the Chum Bucket, and down the pathway, and saw a Krabby Patty Wrapper on the ground. He bent over, and picked a corner of it. "Darned fish! Dont they know that we all have to breathe this stuff?!" as another Krabby Patty Wrapper hit, lifted him up, and flung him back into the Chum bucket.
"That was fast" said Karen. "Did you find anything?"
"NO! You INFERNAL MACHINE!!!" Plankton picked himself you, and trudged back out the door.
Paying no mind to the wrappers he walked towards the BargN'Mart, and spotted another Krabby Patty Wrapper blowing towards him, he deftly dodges it, and continues to walk. "What are they EVERYWHERE??!!!"
The garbageman fish walks by and says "Yer tellin me bub" as he picks up the 3 wrappers, and put them in his garbage cart, and walks off.
Plankton Keeps walking, and comes to the BargN'Mart

He notices Mel getting ready to lock the doors. He knew he had some money, and Mel might just let him back in to get something to eat. But wait! there's like a line of Krabby Patty Wrappers going around to the back of the store?  Just as he looked back at the BargN'Mart he noticed that Mel was gone. "Well there went that idea." he thought to himself. But the Krabby Patty Wrappers...Whats up with them? Planktons stomach rumbled again "too bad its night, if the sun were out then I could eat, to bad I spent so much time scheming in my lab today!" *Sniffs* "Hey that smell!"*sniff sniff* "Smells like" *DEEP BREATH THRU NOSE*"YES! a Krabby Patty!!! I bet I know where its coming from!" He follows the trail of Krabby Patty Wrappers to the back of the store, drooling, and rubbing his hands together. Just as he's about to turn the corner Bubble Bass steps from around the corner, and steps squarely on Plankton flattening him.

He drops a Krabby Patty Wrapper with a 7/8 eaten Krabby Patty left in it , and walks off digging in a bag full of Krabby Patties
French Narrator:6 hours later
The little green spot that is Plankton pops into 3D form like a balloon. He rubs his head "What was that? I feel all dizzy" It was pitch black now. He was confused, and his stomache ached almost as bad as his body. "Im SOOO HUNGRY!!!" as he spotted the Krabby Patty Wrapper with the 1/8 of the Krabby Patty in it. The wrapper fluttered in the wind. His stomache gurgled, then rumbled, then it grumbled, and kept rumbling for a bit. Now his stomach hurt as bad as his body.
LONG RUMBLE
Ok, now it hurt worse than his body he just HAD to eat. He ran over to the wrapper, and dug into it. "I've found it! I've finally FOUND IT! FOOOOD!' Then he stopped, and looked ahead blankly "Wait!" he thought to himself. Theres a mostly eaten 'Krabby Patty ' here, and..."he looked again in the wrapper, "all the ingedients are still here!!!"
LONG RUMBLE
"Well, one bite wont hurt" he thought. as he stuffed a piece of the mostly eaten Krabby Patty into his mouth."MMMMMM Oh yeah!" he said as he munched. He swallowed, grabbed another peice, and threw it into his mouth"MMMMMMM!!!MMMMMMMM!!!!!!"
He swallowed, and grabbed another peice,"Come to papa!!!" he said, as he tossed it in his mouth.
French Narrator:30 minutes later

BUUUURRRRRRPPPP!!!!!
The plump little Plankton looked around, and noticed "Oh no, no NO NO NO! I ate it all!!!"
He grabs his antannae as he looks at the sky, and yells
"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Cut to Kr. Krabs sleeping in bed. He pops awake, gasping. He catches his breath, and says "Well, that was creepy!' and slowly lays back down in his bed looking from side to side, shivering.
(Ending time 9:49 P.M PDT)
Well, there was my 200th post :biggrin: hope ya liked it :biggrin:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2003, 03:28:55 pm by mermaidman97007 »