Author Topic: Yummy Yummy Pineapple!  (Read 8908 times)

Not So Silent Bob

Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« on: October 18, 2003, 03:34:35 pm »
Yummy Yummy Pineapple

(SpongeBob and Patrick are blowing bubbles.)
SpongeBob- I'm hungry.
Patrick- I'm not.
SpongeBob- YOU'RE not hungry?
Patrick- April Fools!
SpongeBob- It's the middle of June, Patrick.
Patrick- Oh. (Smiles sheepishly with buck teeth and cross eyes. Also, his tongue is hanging out of the side.) Lets get ice cream.
SpongeBob- Okay! I'll get it.
Patrick- Awww! I wanna come, too!
SpongeBob- Not after last time.
(Flashback- The ice cream shop. Patrick is standing at the counter.)
Patrick- Give me two chocolates or die!
Clerk- Hey, man. Sorry, but you don't have any money.
Patrick (In a deep and loud voice.)- FOOLISH FISH CLERK TYPE GUY! YOU SHALL PAY! (Holds up a huge rock.)
Clerks (Now scared.)- Go easy on me, dude! I have 500 kids at home!
Patrick- Oh. I guess that is a lot.
Clerk- Phew!
Patrick- NOT!!! (Drops rock on Clerk.)
Clerk (High-pitched voice.)- OWWWIIEEESSS!
(Present.)
Patrick- Oh. (Does the smile again.) You know, I never got that ice cream.
SpongeBob- Stay here. I'll be back.
(Patrick sits in front of SpongeBob's house. A long time goes by. Patrick is playing with a paddle ball. More time passes. He is playing a Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy electronic game.)
Patrick- Stupid Dirty Bubble!
(Yes, more time passes. He is drooling.)
Patrick- I NEED FOOD! (Clerk is walking by. He has crutches, casts, and bandages everywhere. His eyes get big and he tries to run away, but he trips over his crutches.)
Patrick- What can I eat? (Looks around; his eyes land on SpongeBob's house.)
Pine...apple... NO! I won't eat my best friends house. (Stands there with an "I won't" look, then turns around and yells.) PINEAPPLE!
(Minutes later. Patrick is fatter than usual. Something inside him meows. We all know who it is.)
Patrick- MMMMM... yummy. (Realizes what he's done.) OH NO! WHAT WILL I DO? (Thinks. A light bulb appears over his head, but is not lit. He looks at it, and balls up his hands and closes his eyes, and makes a straining sound. Think of someone constipated and taking a dump, and 'scuse my language. Suddenly, Squidward walks by.)
Patrick- Squidward! You gotta help me! SpongeBob left to get ice cream after we blew bubbles and I waited and played paddle ball and a video game and couldn't beat the Dirty Bubble and drooled and ate SpongeBob's house and Gary! And also, a guy tripped!
Squidward (Smoke is coming out of his "ears".) - Whatever.
Patrick- You have to help me, or SpongeBob won't love me anymore!
(Squidward is silent for 3 seconds, blinks with a beepy sound, and is silent for 2 more seconds.)
Squidwars- You're an idiot. (Walks away.)
Patrick- What will I do?! (Burps a seed out. If you've seen Home Sweet Pineapple, you know what seed. Patrick, stupidly, throws it behind him. Into SpongeBob's little dirt circle thing where the pineapple is supposed to be. It grows back behind Patrick as he talks to himself.)
Patrick- I could lie! Yeah! "Hey, SpongeBob! Oooh, chocolate! Yum! Oh, by the way, killer sea donkeys came and ate your house! I tried to stop them, but...
SpongeBob (Back on the scene with ice cream.)- What about donkeys, Patrick?
Patrick (With big eyes and his mouth all puckered up)- SpongeBob? I'm sorry but... (Turns around. The pineapple is sitting right there.) ...I'm hungry! (Grabs his ice cream.)
SpongeBob- I'll eat with you in a minute. I have to check on Gary first. (Goes inside.)
Patrick- What a close call!
SpongeBob (Runs out.)- Gary is gone!
(Patrick's stomache meows.)
The End!

mermaidman97007

Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 03:46:27 pm »
Good job man, loved it!!!

Not So Silent Bob

Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2003, 04:23:10 pm »
Good job man, loved it!!!
Really?

matty

Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2003, 07:05:45 am »
its great!!
i loved the april fool joke  :biggrin:  

Not So Silent Bob

Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2003, 07:14:10 am »
its great!!
i loved the april fool joke  :biggrin:
Well, it's kinda an old joke. That's okay though. My personal fave part was when Patrick said SpongeBob wouldn't love him anymore. I'm not saying that he's gay- he's just dumb.

spongedude_12

Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2003, 07:57:49 am »
wow! great job Not So Silent Bob. I liked that story with Spongebob and Patrick! :original:  

spongedude_12

Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2003, 07:59:20 am »
Also Not So Silent Bob, in your signature you should put hey you guys or girls. too!

Not So Silent Bob

Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2003, 12:19:25 pm »
Also Not So Silent Bob, in your signature you should put hey you guys or girls. too!
Not trying to be picky, but you kinda double posted. YTou can edit your posts whenever you want. There's a button that says "Edit" above your posts. And also, what are you talking about when you say "in your signature you should put hey you guys or girls. too!"?

mermaidman97007

Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2003, 11:32:39 am »
Oh, yeah, and whos Jack Read?

Megan

Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2003, 12:45:13 pm »
some guy i guess,

mermaidman97007

Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2003, 12:47:17 pm »
NSSB knows what Im talkin about HAHAHA

Not So Silent Bob

Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2003, 01:25:43 pm »
My pseudo name. I don't use my real name when I write things and post 'em online. So I took my nick name (Jack, and don't ask me why; I've told people a bazillion times; don't feel like telling it again) and my Uncle's name (Read). So... that's my pseudo name.

Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2003, 05:31:41 am »
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  it was really funny  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  

Banshee 1919.2

Re: Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2007, 02:10:52 pm »
That was cute. From the new improved Banshee 1919.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Re: Yummy Yummy Pineapple!
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2007, 07:21:40 pm »
Genius.  You weren't reborn out of bad luck, you were banned for bringing back old topics.... again and again after being told not to.  Therefore, you are banned again.  By IP this time.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone