Author Topic: Nick's "Good Ole' Days"  (Read 56984 times)

bub1028

Nick's "Good Ole' Days"
« on: August 20, 2006, 05:53:48 pm »
Post your favorite old show on Nick that has been cancelled, or not aired so much any more.  Your favorite "classics", ex. Rocket Power, Kablam, Pinky & the Brain, etc.

Mine:
Pinky and the Brain, Rocket Power, Hey, Arnold!

spongey snail

Re: Nick's "Good Ole' Days"
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 08:38:17 pm »
old all that,kenan and kel,rocko,are you afraid of the dark,the secret world of alace mack,ren and stimpy,salute your shorts,clarrissa explains it all,and who could ever forget SNICK.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 12:10:11 am »
old all that,kenan and kel,rocko,are you afraid of the dark,the secret world of alace mack,ren and stimpy,salute your shorts,clarrissa explains it all,and who could ever forget SNICK.
Those were all great shows. Doug was a great show too. Too bad most of you don't remember the good ole' days of Nick in the mid 90's.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

weird_4

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 01:28:39 am »
Slime Time live, U Pick Live, Hey Arnold, Ren and Stimpy, All That, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Catdog, and Rocko's Modern Life..

garyfan

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 06:13:35 am »
Mine would be
Hey Arnold, Rocko, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Clarissa Explains it All, Ah~ Real Monsters, the OLD All That.

bub1028

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 06:31:46 am »
Oh yeah, I forgot about Are You Afraid of the Dark.

spongey snail

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 05:09:47 pm »
oh yeah I forgot Doug,Ohh Yeah Cartoons,Kablam,and ah real monsters.I can say for sure I forgot more but I'll just post them later if I can rember them.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 05:56:36 pm »
Those were all great shows. Doug was a great show too. Too bad most of you don't remember the good ole' days of Nick in the mid 90's.

I do! Ren and Stimpy, 91-94 Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Doug (Nick-produced), SNICK, Cousin Skeeter, Rocko, and the great KENAN AND KEL.

Sb129

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 01:47:16 pm »
Ren & Stimpy,Rugrats,Rocko's Modern Life, Angry Beavers, & Hey Arnold.

spongebobnet

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 10:16:18 am »
Roko,rugrats,catdog,heyarnold

patrick2403

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 10:22:39 am »
Hey Arnold, Doug, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko, Kenan and Kel, CatDog, and Salute Your Shorts were all great shows. Nick has really gone down hill.

Pipo Monkey 36

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2006, 05:05:54 am »
They still air Rocko.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2006, 11:20:11 pm »
I cant believe I never replied in this topic >_<;;

I would consider anything that they took off...to be a classic. Yes, even if it just got taken off, it was definetly one of Nick's better shows that they have aired this year or last year. These new shows are not cutting it.

My favorites would have to be Doug, Kenan & Kel, and anything in the 80s & 90s Nick.

Patback

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 09:20:44 pm »
Rocko's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy, Doug, AAAAH! Real Monsters, Anrgy Beavers, Hey Arnold, Kablam!, Kenan and Kel, (Old) All That, Salute Your Shorts, and Stick Stickley.

Those were the days. I love old-school Nickelodeon.

mandy30277

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2007, 04:18:01 pm »
Keenan and Kell, Doug, Clarrisa Explains it all, All that, old Rugrats, Rockos Modern life, Kablam, Hey Arnold, and Ren and Stimpy.