Author Topic: Nick's "Good Ole' Days"  (Read 56991 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: Nick's "Good Ole' Days"
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 02:54:10 pm »
I miss Are You Afraid of the Dark.  I used to watch that when I was a lot younger, I was terrified by it...

Seasons 1-3 are on DVD :)

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2007, 04:03:09 pm »
Many years ago I liked to watch Doug, Ren and Stimpy, Hey Arnold, Cat Dog, Figure it out, Angry Beavers, All That, the Amanda Show(i know cmonkey likes that.  I'd do Amandy Bines back then)  etc.  Now i just watch SB.  Everything else on now is CRAP.

GIR

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2007, 04:30:08 pm »
Many years ago I liked to watch Doug, Ren and Stimpy, Hey Arnold, Cat Dog, Figure it out, Angry Beavers, All That, the Amanda Show(i know cmonkey likes that.  I'd do Amandy Bines back then)  etc.  Now i just watch SB.  Everything else on now is CRAP.

lo9l I remember when catdog premiried

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2007, 09:44:38 pm »
what HAPPENED to Nick?

Banshee 1919

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2007, 12:03:34 pm »
I used to watch so much Pete and Pete, Rocko's Modern Life, Clarissa, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Allen Strange, the older All That and Rugrats. Sorry, there was this period that I was too stuck up with music videos.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2007, 03:22:02 pm »
I used to watch so much Pete and Pete, Rocko's Modern Life, Clarissa, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Allen Strange, the older All That and Rugrats. Sorry, there was this period that I was too stuck up with music videos.
Pete & Pete, Clarissa Explains It All, and Are You Afraid of the Dark are on DVDs :)

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2008, 08:19:56 am »
It used to show Pinky and the Brain too... =(

pinky and the brain comes on Jetix (or however you spell it, basically Toon Disney in the mornings)

and i loved Are You Afraid of the Dark? but it gave me nightmares

Offline aara34

• Squidward
  • I love Plasti-Munch®
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2008, 04:10:16 am »
and i loved Are You Afraid of the Dark? but it gave me nightmares
The computer virus episode gave me the creeps, I was afraid to go outside for a couple of days.
I remember a live action show that i cant remember the name, it was about a girl who obtain powers and tried to keep them secret to prevent being experimented on.
If your teacher gives you an F, it is wrong to say "Well what do you expect moron! I didn't study!"

Ego

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2008, 04:55:44 pm »
I miss hey Arnold. I wonder what the chances are that it plays the christmas special in december.

I think I live the Mighty B because it seems to ressurect that old cartoon style... sorta.

Boating School

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2008, 05:20:22 pm »
Rugrats,Catdog,You Cant Do That On Television,and Rocket Power

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2008, 07:42:04 pm »
what was the name of that one old Nick game show where the people had to guess the guest kid's talent? i loved that show.

Offline aara34

• Squidward
  • I love Plasti-Munch®
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2008, 07:26:31 am »
what was the name of that one old Nick game show where the people had to guess the guest kid's talent? i loved that show.
I believe it was figure it out

My favorite game show was Nick Arcade
If your teacher gives you an F, it is wrong to say "Well what do you expect moron! I didn't study!"

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2008, 05:32:15 pm »
that was it, I loved that show.

SJP2.0

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2008, 07:45:16 pm »
I honestly don't even really watch SpongeBob anymore, though I still hold the old episodes in high regard of course. The last time I watched Nick, it was this "The Might B" or whatever...absolutely purly AWFUL, like this seriously makes some of the other shows they've had in the past couple years look like genius.

And I will admit it for the first time in the [very disjointed] 3 or 4 years or so I've come to this forum, I've always liked Drake & Josh, and I no longer feel afriad to say it.

Whats sad is that as bad as Nick is now, it still SLAYS Disney Channel, that makes Nick now look like dolphin noise Adult Swim...it's that bad.

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 07:15:35 pm »
Yeah, i really wish they hadn't cancelled too much. iCarly is okay though. but the old Nick was AWESOME. Now Nick is nothing but crap. It is much better than Disney, i have to agree to that.