Off Topic > Everything Else

Favorite Quotes

(1/33) > >>

VulturEMaN:
hmmm.....If you know of any good quotes, or think of one randomly, please post it.

Here's a few of mine that I wanted to save when I updated Facebook:

--- Quote ---Mike H.: Why can't we just eat cheese, listen to music, and be merry?
Jeff B.: Hey, we can....
Mike H.: Yea, but the RIAA wants all the cheese.
-VulturEMaN
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---A friend is someone who will help you move. A real friend is someone who will help you move a body. - Unknown
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---A gentleman is a man who can play the accordion but doesn't. - Unknown
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---All power corrupts, but we need the electricity. - Unknown
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---An effective way to deal with predators is to taste terrible. - Unknown
--- End quote ---

I also like these:
http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Pliny_the_Elder

--- Quote ---Anarchy - it's not the law, it's just a good idea. - Unknown
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Antonym, n.: The opposite of the word you're trying to think of. - Unknown
--- End quote ---

weird_4:
I don't have any favorites.

AppleNick:
Get a favorite. http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Main_Page

I found this anonymous quote:

--- Quote ---A program with a colorful GUI is like a woman with too much makeup. Shiny on the outside - awful on the inside.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance. - Sam Brown
--- End quote ---

Elizabeth Rose:
According to my Facebook profile:

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over the garbage can and says 'That's Punk?', and I say 'No that's trendy!' "

-Billie Joe Armstrong

The quote in my sig pwns that though.

weird_4:

--- Quote ---Is there anything sadder than homeless robots at Xmas? Only drowning puppies, and there would have to be a lot of them.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version