Poll

Would you have your organic body (cept the brain, mostly) replaced with a superior physical one?

Yes
No
DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

Author Topic: Would You Undergo Cyberization?  (Read 13225 times)

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Re: Would You Undergo Cyberization?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 03:22:43 pm »
Yes but he could eave the almost answer for AIDS for someone else to work on. People die when they are supposed to, when its their time. A cure for  AIDS would just keep more millions of people who aren't dieing alive and we would be more overpopulated than we are now. Not saying that its fair, but its the truth

So you'd rather millions of people die than have an over-populated world?

That's selfish.

We have the moon for a reason :mellow:

Maybe if we had a bit of overpopulation, technologies to get us up to the moon would happen a little bit faster.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 03:30:51 pm »
People die when they die. They die when its their time, they die for a reason.People would die in resuolt to overpopulation anyways. Most likely us being robots would need special fuel wich isnt going to be cheap.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

carterhawk

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 05:48:31 pm »
People die when they die. They die when its their time, they die for a reason.People would die in resuolt to overpopulation anyways. Most likely us being robots would need special fuel wich isnt going to be cheap.

The only reason for death is humanity's collective failure to conquer it.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 02:00:45 pm »
Yes but we all need to die sometime. There isnt a point in living forever, its just plain stupid. I think dieing is better than living a life of dull boring things you relive everyday. You get tired of life.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Patback399

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 02:07:06 pm »
Yes but we all need to die sometime. There isnt a point in living forever, its just plain stupid. I think dieing is better than living a life of dull boring things you relive everyday. You get tired of life.

No one could know that for sure.

I wish some of you would take in Vulture's opinion. If you live for the greater good, there's a reason to live.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 05:25:13 pm »

No one could know that for sure.

I wish some of you would take in Vulture's opinion. If you live for the greater good, there's a reason to live.

I would only want to live for the greater good if the greater good involved death defying missions, where I could be killed at any instant. Heck, if i'm mechanically enhanced, then i'd be better off for the job anyways, and I'd be saving more people from being killed just by taking the position over someone not enhanced.

I see far too many benefits with this.