Author Topic: Classic Nick Returning?  (Read 4849 times)

bub1028

Classic Nick Returning?
« on: September 05, 2006, 05:21:51 pm »
I'm really excited, because today and tomorrow (at least today, tomorrow according to DirecTV) they air Rugrats and the Wild Thornberry's.  Not close enough to check Thursday's line-up, but is this going to be a regular air date?  Because if so, that would be SWEET.  Does anybody else have any information on this?

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Re: Classic Nick Returning?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 06:59:50 pm »
I'm really excited, because today and tomorrow (at least today, tomorrow according to DirecTV) they air Rugrats and the Wild Thornberry's.  Not close enough to check Thursday's line-up, but is this going to be a regular air date?  Because if so, that would be SWEET.  Does anybody else have any information on this?
Wild Thornberries isnt classic Nick.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 03:09:26 am »
Anything they took off, I consider classic.

spongebobnet

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 12:57:40 pm »
Wild Thornberries were the best :D.I loved that show!

bub1028

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 12:41:39 pm »
Anything they took off, I consider classic.
Me, too.

I watched Wild Thornberry's, and now I realize how much I actually miss the show.  I laughed so hard at many parts, the Debbie in a pink tutu, and Donnie: the science experiment.  I love that show so much...  Yes, it improved my views on Nickelodeon for me.  :)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 07:39:04 pm »
I dont think its going to be anything BUT thornberrys & hey arnold. Because this Sunday, its both shows again

evol687

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 07:16:13 am »
How about pete and pete and salute your shorts and you can't do that on televison replacing the entire brainwash that is teennick

Sb129

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 02:38:34 pm »
It seems to be Nicktoons so far. Yes, Teennick sucks accepy Drake & Josh & Ned's Declassified.

bub1028

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 05:52:13 pm »
Well, so far, it's still been Rugrats and Wild Thornberry's every weekday.  YES!!!! I've been watching each as much as possible, I watched Rugrats today, and I missed the show so much.

Geez, it isn't exactly common when you get a "Klasky Csupo" thing, or an episode says it was made around 1995 anymore.