Author Topic: Been teased about SpongeBob at school?  (Read 15861 times)

littlemisskirby

Re: Been teased about SpongeBob at school?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 10:41:48 am »
Most of my friends think SB is gay, (personally, I don't) but we all still love him  :lol: And non of us are gay... I think, lol. Sometimes we get teased about it, but we're all 13-ish, so we can put up with it!

aliasstarbucker

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 01:10:04 pm »
Yeah, I get a couple comments like "what are you crazy? Spongebob is gay. Are you?  :unsure:" and other times it's "If you like Spongebob, then you must be lame." But they only say that because they can't stand the show. I think as kids get older and start moving onto new things, they go through that "Spongebob is gay" phase. My cousin used to like it when he 11, and now he's 13 and acting all gangster, saying Spongebob's gay.

Besides, how could they not like Spongebob? it's a classic and been around since some of us were kids.  :ph34r:

David

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2007, 02:00:49 pm »
Get teased every day about it. But I'm used to being teased about this or that so I just live with it.

aliasstarbucker

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 02:11:19 pm »
It's a trend I guess. :(  Pretty soon kids will start thinking SBSP is gay too.

David

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2007, 05:07:21 am »
It's a trend I guess. :(  Pretty soon kids will start thinking SBSP is gay too.

They do think that. =/

Arkei

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 03:14:01 pm »
No one at my school thinks anything near that. Spongebob here is like God, which I think is a bit creepy...

aliasstarbucker

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2007, 02:16:51 pm »
One of my friends stopped hanging out with me because I said I seen the Spongebob movie. She's all like..."You watched the movie....?" and let's just leave it at that. But yeah, that's how much she hates Spongebob. Kind of ironic too since she said she likes Patrick but hates everyone else.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2007, 07:15:36 pm »
That's strange.  I've never been teased for watching SpongeBob, and I've taken my SpongeBob obsession to the extreme.  Well, unless you count what Compbrain/Winbindd says about SpongeBob.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

aliasstarbucker

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2007, 01:50:45 pm »
Most of my friends think SB is gay, (personally, I don't) but we all still love him  :lol: And non of us are gay... I think, lol. Sometimes we get teased about it, but we're all 13-ish, so we can put up with it!
Haven't they seen any Season 1 episodes (the most hints with Sandy/Spongebob)? it's obvious he had a crush on Sandy.

Or if they mean "gay" as in lame, that's a different opinion.

mandy30277

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2007, 04:36:54 pm »
Yeah he does like Sandy. Nobody teases me about it though. Some people think hes gay but others love him.

littlemisskirby

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2007, 12:46:59 pm »
Haven't they seen any Season 1 episodes (the most hints with Sandy/Spongebob)? it's obvious he had a crush on Sandy.

Or if they mean "gay" as in lame, that's a different opinion.

People at my school think he's gay as in he fancies Patrick and Squidward. I know that in the first series there's lots of hints that fancies Sandy, but in season 2 and 3, well, if the only episode you've seen is    Rock-a-Bye Bivalve, then you get a different impression...

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2007, 12:57:13 pm »
I've never been teased for liking SB....but some people do find it a bit weird. (the show)
I love the older seasons...newer ones aren't so good.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

mandy30277

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2007, 05:09:07 pm »
I didnt really like Rockabye Bivalve because they sounded gay in it, but yeah I think spongebob acts gay to impress Sandy. Hes metrosexual and Patrick likes Mindy, the daughter of King Neptune from the Spongebob Squarepants movie.

aliasstarbucker

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2007, 07:33:26 pm »
I never thought Spongebob was gay. When "Rock-a-bye Bivalve" first aired, I knew it was just for humor like Bugs. Actually Bugs Bunny acts more gay than Spongebob (not being biased, it's true).

He's a total fruit  :lol: but there's proof he likes Sandy. I used to have a calendar where Spongebob gives advice for every month. In the February one, Sandy's mentioned in there.

I've never been teased for liking SB....but some people do find it a bit weird. (the show)
I love the older seasons...newer ones aren't so good.

Some are good, some should've never aired.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 07:36:01 pm by aliasstarbucker »

David

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 04:55:09 am »
He's a total fruit  :lol: but there's proof he likes Sandy. I used to have a calendar where Spongebob gives advice for every month. In the February one, Sandy's mentioned in there.

What was the advice? :lol: