Author Topic: My Step Grandma ...  (Read 3981 times)

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
My Step Grandma ...
« on: September 22, 2006, 12:09:39 pm »
I know this is about my life, but i dont need to ask wich guy should I date or something like that. But i want to see what you would do in this situation or not, and what should I do.

haha its  a bit different...but read

Ok my step family is all crazy. My stepdad sides with his mom about everything (stepgrandma). When I was in NC visiting relatives, she came too with some family. I stayed at my aunt and uncles house and apparntly she went up to both of them seprate times asking "I think Rachel is gay, what do you think?" And she went up to my aunts mother in aw who both hate each other and said that.

My uncle dosent let her control him like she controls my stepdad, and he said he wanted to slap her. He said im too young to be "gay" and that why would she say something like that, and so on.

My aunt was shocked as well saying "absolutley not, why would you say something like that?" and walked away from her. Her mom said that my step grandma is crazy and why on earth would you be so cruel to say things like that about a child, and she had worked with makeup artist and things like that and people and she said that i am definetly not gay.

So appartnly she is going around the family telling people this, and then she wants me to go spend time with ehr all the time after telling the family that i tried to get my stepdad thrown in jail(NOT TRUE) that i do drugs and stuff, and the fact that i spend time with ymbiological grandparents mroe than her gives her all the more reason to say how neglected she is and what a bad kid i am. She has to control everyones life and do what she wants other wise you are dead to her and she gets pissed.

What is your portray on this?

She wanted me to go to her house or something and go "play" or something and she came over the day after i learned what she said. I said i dunno and just tried to ignore her. I wanted to say "i think im to gay to play" so bad but faiguht the temptation.

Also on my birthday she gave me some books about how you should repsect your parents and a ;life book and crap, and in it it says how you should never give a gift that would hint of someone improving themsleves. Heh she must have not read that book

and she got mad that i would not stay with her that weekend and said "goodbye" and slammed the door. I hate her soooo much its not funny. She lies about me to the rest of the family.

How shoud I act around her? Should I confront her? Someone please help... I dont post topics about my life much....and i really need help..
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Chrono

Re: My Step Grandma ...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 02:35:10 pm »
Ok my step family is all crazy.
I think you've answered your own question. And what do you do with crazy people?

You put them in a nut house...

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 03:37:23 pm »
lol. Soooooo miserabe here....sooo little to do. so litte we can do...
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

bub1028

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 04:24:04 pm »
Wow... O_o

I would just stay away as much as possible, but if she demands you to talk to her/stay with her, do it, but confront her and tell her how you feel.  Pretty goody-two-shoes, but say it with force.  You really mean it.  Or...

And what do you do with crazy people?

You put them in a nut house...

Chrono

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 06:50:12 pm »

If she's that around that crazy...she should be in the Nut House with that person...they can be roommates...

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 07:03:24 pm »
Now there's something that's just dumb. Rach, you're not gay.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 05:29:39 am »
I had the same problem, in a sense.

My grandfather was euthanized when I was 6. He had uncontrollable pain from the cancer that was in his knees that was spreading to the rest of his body. It was from the fact that he was a painter. No amount of morphine would releave him of pain (without his pulse dropping out...it was at 20 bpm at one point). So it had to be done. He was the one to ask for it. The doctors said that he couldn't take much more morphine due to his age (86).

In the weeks after we came back from the hospital, we were helping my grandmother move stuff around, and my mom was gonna take her old kingsize bedset home with us so we could have a bed at our house (old one broke a few weeks prior, so we moved into our grandparents mansion). My mom told her that we would be taking it, and she approved before my grandfather died. Afterwards, she said that we were stealing her stuff and called the cops on us many times. She even said that we stole 50000$ worth of rings.

Basically, she called our house one day and said that we were kicked out of the family. But, of course, everyone else in the family we still talk to and get along with, and my ol' granny hates us with every fiber that she is.

Sb129

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 02:11:38 pm »
You have a screwed up freakin' family Die Hard.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 02:14:15 pm by Sb129 »

2Spongebob

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2006, 02:12:51 pm »
Wow thats horrible news :(

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2006, 07:13:09 am »
Lol.  I know. :( I just got back from being grounded...ughh... Because I slept on the couch..because my room is so hot and no air gets in there.. and because I walked away to look at the games at walmart. MY stepdad seems to make such awesome nice rules!! */sarcasm/*
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002