Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 15728 times)

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: 9/11
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2006, 04:22:03 pm »
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

weird_4

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 04:48:23 pm »
Isn't it scary going to school on a day that somthing horrible happened?
No.
Well it was to me!!

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2006, 04:51:26 pm »
Many stayed home today, I watched the news and rememberd what happened.

So many kids didnt turn up that the school couldnt call al the houses to alert parents that their child was absent. I know for a fact because they didnt call my house, but some of my friends houses got called.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

bub1028

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2006, 06:43:45 am »
Eh... I didn't know of anyone who stayed home.

God bless America, Amen.  :)

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2006, 05:56:34 pm »
Honestly, kids would remember it more if they went to school than if they stayed home playing video games/watching TV/Internet.
I didn't learn anything today.

You learn something every day. That's not just another dumb phrase.
all i learned was to be quiet for 1 perioud and that was all.
So...you learned something. It is impossible to not go a single day without learning a thing. I have tried on numerous occasions and failed.

spongebobnet

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2006, 05:59:47 pm »
Yeah,i learned at home.Watching something about 9/11

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2006, 08:12:29 am »
Ugh. I'm glad the day is long gone now.  I'm tired of hearing about how much of a tragedy it is.

It's been 5 years...and every year since that on September 11, there has been a ton of coverage about it on the news.  It gets old.

Offline Ealcon

• Sandy
  • Ealcon Return To Flight NASA
    • View Profile
    • Don't Click Here
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2006, 10:16:41 am »
Why don't they just forget about like the Pope and let him see them.Germans are good people when it comes to Popeishness and towel holidays.Unless of course, everyone has popophobia.Also, everyone in my class is staying home and revolting against our secondary school.But not because of 11/9 (that's how I say it, because it wasn't on the 9th November.) but because of, erm, look at Games:Hot or Not? Board thingy to find out more.I've been to Ground Zero, but all it is is a square, surprisingly neat and tidy pit of tubes.
"Do you mock me?"

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2006, 10:32:43 am »
Isn't it scary going to school on a day that somthing horrible happened?
No.
Well it was to me!!
When I was in high school, most kids stayed home (parents allowed them) because of 9/11. Keep in mind, that this was 1 & 2 years after thefirst 9/11 (2001)

sponge monkey100

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2006, 05:00:13 pm »
allot of my friends skipped school that day but the thing that sucked was that our school didn't do one thing to help us remember that day.nothing.no ceromony no momment of silence nada.which really pissed me off cause my uncle was in the pentagon on the other side on 9/11 and my cusin is in the war fighting for our country.we didn't do dolphin noise thta day to help us remember all the people who died on that day and all those who died fighting for our country and still are fighting.

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2006, 05:40:48 pm »
No offense intended, but occaisionally I just wish the USA would suck it up sometimes.
it got too real

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2006, 06:05:53 pm »
No offense intended, but occaisionally I just wish the USA would suck it up sometimes.
Me too.  Yes, 9/11 was a bad thing.  A lot of people died and it's all quite sad.  What can we do to change this?  Nothing.  Remember it, but go on with your life.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2006, 06:16:01 pm »
Me too.  Yes, 9/11 was a bad thing.  A lot of people died and it's all quite sad.  What can we do to change this?  Nothing.  Remember it, but go on with your life.
Thank you

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2006, 07:15:12 pm »
It bothers me because to keep mourning it is what the terrorists want us to do.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2006, 03:18:10 pm »
OK so we are to go about our day being happy go lucky? And when Saddam was caught his followers cried their @sses off? Even though he had nothing to do with it like good ole Georgie had said Im just trying to give an example. Those people were kamkazi. There mission from their Koran states that you may kill anyone who doesn't believe in your Religion, it will help you become one with Allah. that is a load of bullsh!t. Look passages up out of the Koran. I dont even care if they are happy we are ceying, we need to remember those who died. My cousins friend was a fire fighter and he went to go in and help the people, and they still have not found anything of him. I will choose to remember even if it hurts, i dont care what they think, they are horrible careless people who will burn in hell.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty