Author Topic: Puppy Problems... -_-  (Read 8579 times)

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Re: Puppy Problems... -_-
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 03:07:09 pm »
I dont feel family pets should live outside. She is a member of the family. And its hotter than hell down here in Florida. Chaining your dog up outside is cruel. Here you can get arressted for it if you make it stay outside all day.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

patrick2403

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2006, 07:55:32 pm »
Puppies are very hard to train. My cousin has had his puppy for a year and it's still peeing on the carpet.

danica180

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2006, 02:48:41 am »
hi, we bought a new puppy just yesterday. It's a fighting pitbull dog. I have no idea how to start training her. I wanted to train her to do her thing or pee in the garden. But how can i do that?? It's so hard. She keeps on crying if we leave her. At her age now she's very playful but I really don't know how or when to train her to be a brave fighting dog like the grown up pitbulls. Anybody out there who has this kind of dog dog, please I need some advice. Thanks. :blink:

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2006, 06:55:58 pm »
hi, we bought a new puppy just yesterday. It's a fighting pitbull dog. I have no idea how to start training her. I wanted to train her to do her thing or pee in the garden. But how can i do that?? It's so hard. She keeps on crying if we leave her. At her age now she's very playful but I really don't know how or when to train her to be a brave fighting dog like the grown up pitbulls. Anybody out there who has this kind of dog dog, please I need some advice. Thanks. :blink:
I have trained a pack of 9 bloodhound puppies.  When ever you see the dog start to sqat, grab it and take it outside immediately.  Let it finish it's business out there.  Do this over and over and eventually, as the dog starts to mature especially, she will want to go outside and go out aways from the house.  It's natural for dogs to want to go as far away as possible from their living quarters because it covers up their tracks.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2006, 07:30:44 pm »

Oh god. your going to use her as a fighting pitbull? Sorry thats not what you do to dogs. Thats illeagle. like cock fights... and yea i mean the male roosters...
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

danica180

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 01:14:03 am »
I have trained a pack of 9 bloodhound puppies.  When ever you see the dog start to sqat, grab it and take it outside immediately.  Let it finish it's business out there.  Do this over and over and eventually, as the dog starts to mature especially, she will want to go outside and go out aways from the house.  It's natural for dogs to want to go as far away as possible from their living quarters because it covers up their tracks.

hi thanks well I followed what you said. And yes, eventually she started peeing in the soil in the garden and I'll just continue to do that until she gets used to it.
One more thing, how will you know if the dog is starting to change her baby teeth to permanent ones? because over the weekend I've observed that she's starting to bite hard things, but I don't know why. and her gum bleeded a lot. thanks.