• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Re: USB??
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2006, 06:24:35 pm »
7/07- So much added to the forums. Not to much updates to the site though
ok.
That post goes beyond the rules beyond belief. At first sight it's a one word post, but its not. Okay is how you say it. Wow...you just...wow...

And now to say, I think I see the point you made but say more than 'ok'
whats more to say.and so what if i break the rules.You care soo much about a freakin rule,kinda creeps me out.Because this is a forum!!!!It's not like i'm going to die for saying ok.Why do you even talk about a freakin ''ok''.What up with the word ''OK''.Just because i leave '' OK'' ALL ALONE doesen't mean i've made a huge sin and now you people are all goignt o blame me for only saying ''OK''.OK,ok.Or do i need to elaborate more to give the whole meaning of ''ok''.Ok is used to be single.You can say ''ok'' like that and simply not say anything else to prove you're point and make it like whatever.o=0 k=OK I GET YOU.OK=0*46389.67647000000000000/24257
ok.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2006, 06:25:26 pm »
oh, and btw, this topic is gonna be closed soon if this kinda nonsense keeps up...sheesh...kids breaking rules  :rolleyes:

ti89titanium

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2006, 07:26:50 pm »
I dunno. After the forums changed, my activity here greatly reduced. The lack of updates kept me from teh main site, too. However, I stop by here and there to see how everything is.

It is getting a bit dull.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2006, 09:12:03 am »
I'd like to plead 'college' as our defense currently.

cmonkey is probably getting his money's worth of homework at CMU, as the rest of the admins are getting hit fairly hard with work/lack of freetime.

Plus we like to party hard XD

bub1028

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2006, 07:06:13 am »
7/07- So much added to the forums. Not to much updates to the site though
ok.
That post goes beyond the rules beyond belief. At first sight it's a one word post, but its not. Okay is how you say it. Wow...you just...wow...

And now to say, I think I see the point you made but say more than 'ok'
whats more to say.and so what if i break the rules.You care soo much about a freakin rule,kinda creeps me out.Because this is a forum!!!!It's not like i'm going to die for saying ok.Why do you even talk about a freakin ''ok''.What up with the word ''OK''.Just because i leave '' OK'' ALL ALONE doesen't mean i've made a huge sin and now you people are all goignt o blame me for only saying ''OK''.OK,ok.Or do i need to elaborate more to give the whole meaning of ''ok''.Ok is used to be single.You can say ''ok'' like that and simply not say anything else to prove you're point and make it like whatever.o=0 k=OK I GET YOU.OK=0*46389.67647000000000000/24257
ok.
LOL, sbnet's trying to get some pwnage...

and sbnet, it's not just the fact that you said 'OK.'  That sticks with your reputation and just goes to say that you spam and break rules here.  It's become excessive.

spongebobnet

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2006, 07:13:24 am »
reputation?haven't i always been like that?

bub1028

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2006, 07:17:28 am »
reputation?haven't i always been like that?
Yes, that's what I just said.  And BTW, I thought you were gone?