Author Topic: Straight Outta Lynwood!!!  (Read 2371 times)

Wormy Lives#33;

Straight Outta Lynwood!!!
« on: September 30, 2006, 07:24:12 pm »
It's finally here! If you don't know what it is, it's Weird Al Yankovic's new album. It has DVD extra features and you can watch the videos and stuff. Only about half of the songs are actual parodies this time. A lot of them are originals.

Here are some videos from the new album to get you into him:

I'll Sue Ya:http://youtube.com/watch?v=zIllRdSzSug
White and Nerdy:http://youtube.com/watch?v=FOHkF4rCIxc&mode=related&search=
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 07:38:53 pm by Wormy Lives! »

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Re: Straight Outta Lynwood!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 07:42:46 pm »
I'm listening to it right now. I think (I probably got this from another website, but I'll say it anyway) he always puts about that many originals in his albums, but this time he gave them all music videos so they would be as popular as the parodies. Anyway, I really like this album. Just in case you're planning on buying it, it's a dual disk so it might not work on some CD players, but so far it's worked on all of mine except one, which really doesn't work to well in the first place.

Wormy Lives#33;

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 08:38:16 pm »
Last night I watched it on my DVD player and this morning I played it on my CD player for 2 hours in a car drive (I was in a hurry to go to this big thing today in Kansas City and it was about 6:30 am, so I didn't have time to put it on my mp3 player.)

Should work for most people.

bub1028

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 08:22:04 am »
Sweet, Weird Al is awesome.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 09:08:25 am »
The album got leaked a week before it was supposed to come out, I've had it since then. :P

It's pretty good.  "I'll Sue Ya" is probably the best mainly because it's a style parody of Rage Against the Machine.