Author Topic: New Poll  (Read 10238 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Poll
« on: October 20, 2003, 06:17:14 pm »
The last poll was getting stale, so I changed it.  Apparently most people like the forums the way they are, so we're not adding IBshop or anything.  The new poll (Doombringer's idea) is about what you are planning to do for Halloween (quite possibly the 3rd best holiday of the year, after Christmas and Talk Like a Pirate Day). ***EDIT BY FALCO (Cmonkey! you forgot Leif Erikson day!  SHAME ON YOU! ....HINGA DINGA DORGEN)***

So, go ahead and vote.

There's another rumor for the plot...  this one came from Animated Movies (thanks to forum member Not So Silent Bob for bringing it to my attention)
'Bobbin' recently rode the Jimmy Neutron ride at Universal Studios and noticed that "the entertaiment monitors above my head were showing a teaser for the Spongebob movie. Here's a rundown to the best I can remember:
'The ocean is a big place.' Jaws theme starts playing. 'Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures present...' Camera goes further down and we see a fish is humming the Jaws score. Then the rest was mostly tv show clips but there was also a voiceover that told of the plot of the movie. 'Patrick must stop Plankton from his most evil plan yet and save Bikini Bottom'."
Thats really vague...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2003, 04:34:54 pm by falco »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2003, 06:21:11 pm »
I was the first to vote. I voted before you posted this. I'm handing out candy this year.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Patrick

New Poll
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2003, 06:28:22 pm »
I might trick or treat for a bit of the night (hey, halloweens a good night to be a kid again). I could go as myself. :tongue:  For art of the ight, I'll be wearing a balck cloak thing, with a hood, then leaning over on a chair, so they cant see my face, and I'll be holding a bowl of candy. Then, when they reach for one, I'll scare them.  

SpongebobSquarepants#1

New Poll
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2003, 06:37:41 pm »
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  I DON"T KnOw What iM DOin........................

:ph34r: maybe i ll be a ninja..............no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U can tell im bored...........

CMonkey I think this place is turning out really good!!!!!!!!!!

(NO DUH)

I'll vote :cool:  :biggrin:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2003, 07:05:52 pm »
I like to celebrate holidays. Just not Halloween.

I'll probably just go to the mall.  :unsure:  

link533

New Poll
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2003, 07:56:50 pm »
halloween is a pretty good holiday and my choice would be: egg and toilet paper houses :biggrin:  

SpongebobSquarepants#1

New Poll
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2003, 02:54:32 pm »
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: Im with u on that :biggrin:

LOL

mermaidman97007

New Poll
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2003, 02:57:20 pm »
halloween is a pretty good holiday and my choice would be: egg and toilet paper houses :biggrin:
 :blink: I used to do that...til I got arrested...

Banana

New Poll
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2003, 03:19:45 pm »
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 05:12:23 am by Banana »

foulpattie

New Poll
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2003, 06:24:55 pm »
The last poll was getting stale, so I changed it.  Apparently most people like the forums the way they are, so we're not adding IBshop or anything.  The new poll (Doombringer's idea) is about what you are planning to do for Halloween (quite possibly the 3rd best holiday of the year, after Christmas and Talk Like a Pirate Day).  So, go ahead and vote.

There's another rumor for the plot...  this one came from Animated Movies (thanks to forum member Not So Silent Bob for bringing it to my attention)
'Bobbin' recently rode the Jimmy Neutron ride at Universal Studios and noticed that "the entertaiment monitors above my head were showing a teaser for the Spongebob movie. Here's a rundown to the best I can remember:
'The ocean is a big place.' Jaws theme starts playing. 'Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures present...' Camera goes further down and we see a fish is humming the Jaws score. Then the rest was mostly tv show clips but there was also a voiceover that told of the plot of the movie. 'Patrick must stop Plankton from his most evil plan yet and save Bikini Bottom'."
Thats really vague...
Wait I sent you that! Uhhhhhhhhhh...  

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Poll
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2003, 06:43:39 pm »
When did you send it?  No so silent bob posted it on the 17th.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Doom 2 Marine

New Poll
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2003, 07:24:10 pm »
:glare: my brother gets 2 go to a party pfff and i have 2 stay home  

mermaidman97007

New Poll
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2003, 07:30:03 pm »
Im gonna sit in a chair, dressed as a scarecrow, holding the bowl of candy. When someone tries to take the candy I'm gonna jump at em, or grab their arm as they are digging in the bowl :cool: Its gonna be funny HAHAHA I love scarin people on Halloween.

Doom 2 Marine

New Poll
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2003, 07:35:52 pm »
Im gonna sit in a chair, dressed as a scarecrow, holding the bowl of candy. When someone tries to take the candy I'm gonna jump at em, or grab their arm as they are digging in the bowl :cool: Its gonna be funny HAHAHA I love scarin people on Halloween.
Kewl im gonna do that 2 but i will be a moldy sandwitch

Hey do u know Alan RIchards

foulpattie

New Poll
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2003, 04:07:26 pm »
When did you send it?  No so silent bob posted it on the 17th.
i sent it to u in a PM