Author Topic: New Poll  (Read 10241 times)

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2003, 05:11:33 pm »
I like the edit by Falco.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

SpongebobSquarepants#1

New Poll
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2003, 05:12:15 pm »
:biggrin:  :biggrin: Wats the new poll NM ill go look

Super Ry

New Poll
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2003, 07:23:59 pm »
I live in the country, so I have to trick or treat in the city. But I like it. :original:  

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
New Poll
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2003, 07:34:34 pm »
I'm doing a costume contest at the mall.
I think I said already I'm going as a nudist.

Rabble

New Poll
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2003, 09:51:53 pm »
I was the first to vote. I voted before you posted this. I'm handing out candy this year.
me too i am just going to get loads of candy  

Ms. APuff

New Poll
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2003, 10:45:59 pm »
All the teachers at school are talking about dressing up as the kids. We usually try and pick a theme. One year we were all witches. If we do the kids thing, I may just wear my husbands jeans and a big shirt. They will be real baggy on me. Of course I'll have to wear the waste real low. I may put some purple or blue hair stuff on too. Any suggestions? Maybe a ball cap on backwards?

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2003, 08:23:15 am »
Hrm...I have some suggestions.

For your idea...I don't see kids wearing that anymore...it was more of a 90s thing I suppose...so no ideas for that one.

Here's some of mine. I don't think you'll do them, though, haha.

1. Ghetto: Get a big jersey or big shirt, make sure it's baby blue. Or you could just be a wigger. Anyways, if you really wanted to pull it off, go get a baby blue South Pole shirt, or something from Phat Farm (I have no clue where they sell that but they sell South Pole at JCPennys). THen you could go with the backwards hat if you wanted, I dunno. And, get some really cheap big ice (a humongous siver necklace...with diamonds if you want it sorta real) and get some big-@%^ shoes, preferably Air-Force Ones. I'm probably forgetting some stuff, though.

2. Prep: Well, if you wanted to be a prep, which I doubt, but whatever, you could go get some really tight stuff. And glitter. And wear a lot of make-up. That's really all I can think of, even though I go to an extremely preppy school.

3. Punk/Goth: You could get some black stuff, well all black, and maybe a trenchcoat if you really wanna pull it off. And some spikes, black nail polish, maybe a studded belt. And safety pins. Decorate the clothes with safety pins. Myabe a little silver skull pin here and there.

That's all I can think of. Haha.

Ms. APuff

New Poll
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2003, 02:09:57 pm »
I like the punk/goth idea! that is probably what I'll do. I really like the black lipstick and wild eye makeup. Already have the black clothes even a ripped shirt with studs. I'll finally be able to wear it to school!!!!! :excl:  

BobPantsSpongeSquare

New Poll
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2003, 04:16:30 pm »
uh oh....