Author Topic: Best Day Ever (The CD! Not the marathon!)  (Read 19560 times)

evol687

Re: Best Day Ever
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2006, 10:39:47 am »
Not for 5yr olds at all in my opinion

instead for people who are expecting a great day when ironicly everything you planed has felled apart until you relized you helped other people and relize tommorow you can an even better best day ever.

The plot was well considered and thought of and in my opinion sandy and sb fighting over jealousy when the scatterbrained writers should have fall madly in love with eachother and have them have a flawless relationship with no confrontation once so ever sounds like stuff five year olds and over grown infants are lulled in to.

Sb and sandy should fall in love and be in love for five to seven years and then get married and have glorious offspring.

They don't have have episode ideas for it but I think that sb and sandy would make the cartoon alterintive loving couple to John and Yoko in real life.

P.S.

I think the episodes in the begining of this marathon were suppose the greatest and most of forth season shclock at the end including the movie would to the lowest voted crud.

While I ramble on a soapbox

I have grown accustumed to episodes such as ghoast host and mermaidman and barnicle boy VI
They have me growing a smile back the 2nd/3rd season sb glory.

Sponge-Bart

Re: Best Day Ever (The CD! Not the marathon!)
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2006, 04:20:43 pm »
One of the reasons people said and I said it was for 5 years olds, is when Spongebob is up on stage describing how his best day ever went wrong, and he says "then everything turned to doo doo." it just sounds like it's aimed at 5 years olds now.

spongemaster

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2006, 07:02:25 pm »
best day ever song was awes0me! haha

Wilytank

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2007, 12:00:41 pm »
best day ever song was awes0me! haha
It was the sappiest song I ever heard! :angry: