Author Topic: Employee Of The Month  (Read 5649 times)

spongeyness525

Employee Of The Month
« on: July 03, 2003, 04:44:25 am »
does anyone have the computer game "employee of the month"?? i do and tell me what u would rate it outta 5 stars. i'd vote it 3 1/2 stars :sorcerer:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Employee Of The Month
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2003, 11:41:34 am »
I dont know what I would rate it. I think that Ive played it at my friend Jordans house, but Im really not sure if that was the game. I think it was though. Im not sure what I would rate it. Probably a 1 or a 2 because it looks like they did the graphics on MS Paint.  :yucky:

But what raises the rating up is because of this one part. Its where Spongebob and Pat are playing Hooky, its the little interlude right before you play the game, and on her computer it goes really slow, and Spongebob is saying "IM READY!!" and while hes saying that both of his middle fingers are up. It just cracks me up.

spongeyness525

Employee Of The Month
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2003, 11:48:16 am »
i dont think thats the cd-rom i'm taalking about

SS4Gohan

Employee Of The Month
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2003, 11:53:03 am »
I have the computer one. I beat it in a couple of hours, it only has 4 levels or something, and it's kinda easy but it is a really fun game. It doesn't have too much humor in it, so I would give it a 2.5 maybe... but if it was funnier and harder it would probably be a 4.

-SS4Gohan
« Last Edit: July 03, 2003, 11:53:34 am by SS4Gohan »

Gary

Employee Of The Month
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2003, 01:12:49 pm »
I have it. It was pretty easy to beat.