Should Bush Be Impeached?

Yes!
11 (64.7%)
No!
4 (23.5%)
I don't know or care
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Should Bush Be Impeached?  (Read 30790 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Re: Should Bush Be Impeached?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2006, 06:58:23 pm »
What's the point of impeaching Bush, we'd have Cheney as president, and he's worse.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

spongey snail

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2006, 07:02:23 pm »
No he should not be.He is keeping us safe from Iraq,gas prices are going down,seems like everything is okay right now.I don't see why u would want to end that.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2006, 07:28:12 pm »
No he should not be.
He is keeping us safe from Iraq
gas prices are going down
seems like everything is okay right now
I don't see why u would want to end that.

Let's take this line by line :D

1. He'd be just as bad. Right now, the goal of the republican party is to convince us that we need to stay in this war. We don't at this point. Cheney would rather us stay in for another 10 years to get more money for Halliburton, and that's the facts. He's more corrupt than bush.
2. Safe from what? We have people over there fighting what our media labels as 'rebel forces', which might be the everyday Tom and Joe in Iraq. What do you think Tom and Joe's kids want to do to the US when their dad gets killed by a marine? In the long run, the more we fight someone now and not GTFO, the more we tick off the rest of their population.
3. Gas prices are only gonna be down till the election is over. And then, once the democrats win, they'll stay low for another few months then shoot up again. Gas is ghey.
4. Everything is not okay. Google 'Halliburton money' and see how many WASTED NONSENSE CONTRACTS Halliburton is getting the gov't to pick them for. Want 50,000 tons of nails? Sure...Halliburton will supply you with the wrong size. And then, instead of taking them back, they'll just dump em in the desert and charge you triple. WOOHOOO WASTED MONEY FTL!!!!!
5. Read above.

/implosion

Patback399

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2006, 07:33:51 pm »
I don't like how people think Bush is the only problem in the government. Senators and Congressmen are even more corrupt.

You know what really makes me mad? Evangelical Christians sticking by their Republicans, despite Foley, the "macaca" thing, and, of course, Bush. Did not Christ base his teachings on caring for others? Is that not liberal?

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2006, 07:51:23 pm »
No he should not be.
He is keeping us safe from Iraq
gas prices are going down
seems like everything is okay right now
I don't see why u would want to end that.

Let's take this line by line :D

1. He'd be just as bad. Right now, the goal of the republican party is to convince us that we need to stay in this war. We don't at this point. Cheney would rather us stay in for another 10 years to get more money for Halliburton, and that's the facts. He's more corrupt than bush.
2. Safe from what? We have people over there fighting what our media labels as 'rebel forces', which might be the everyday Tom and Joe in Iraq. What do you think Tom and Joe's kids want to do to the US when their dad gets killed by a marine? In the long run, the more we fight someone now and not GTFO, the more we tick off the rest of their population.
3. Gas prices are only gonna be down till the election is over. And then, once the democrats win, they'll stay low for another few months then shoot up again. Gas is ghey.
4. Everything is not okay. Google 'Halliburton money' and see how many WASTED NONSENSE CONTRACTS Halliburton is getting the gov't to pick them for. Want 50,000 tons of nails? Sure...Halliburton will supply you with the wrong size. And then, instead of taking them back, they'll just dump em in the desert and charge you triple. WOOHOOO WASTED MONEY FTL!!!!!
5. Read above.

/implosion

Im with you all the way.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

garyfan

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2006, 07:55:45 pm »
Bush hasn't comitted any crimes.
Except for being a complete idiot.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2006, 06:33:01 am »
Bush hasn't comitted any crimes.
Except for being a complete idiot.

Which is why we should throw him in the river with 200lb shoes made out of Dr. Seuss books.  :wacko:

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2007, 08:00:34 pm »
Bush should have been impeached ages ago... because of him I can never get married =[

Patback399

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2007, 08:47:30 pm »
I always found it ironic how the low class Americans in the rural South elect a president from a party mainly composed of rich white guys. I think we should elect a politician who has risen from the lower classes.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 11:57:24 am »
I don't think we should impeach them. I think that we should put them in combat suits and throw em in a drop zone with no guns.

Let Mr. Bush serve his country this time after he lied about serving before.

The hilarious thing is that Clinton is the one that dodged his draft notice. And no, don't throw them in Iraq. We didn't put Lincoln in Atlanta, Or Clinton is Bosnia.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2007, 10:42:23 pm »
I don't think we should impeach them. I think that we should put them in combat suits and throw em in a drop zone with no guns.
Let Mr. Bush serve his country this time after he lied about serving before.
The hilarious thing is that Clinton is the one that dodged his draft notice. And no, don't throw them in Iraq. We didn't put Lincoln in Atlanta, Or Clinton is Bosnia.
What are you trying to say about Clinton? Did he lead us on a oil-driven war for the past 6 or so years after mysterious people/weapons that don't exist? Did he fukzor up?

No....he just got caught gettin a little....lol

And Lincoln did more than enough crazy nonsense during his presidency. But in the end his words reunited the nation.

And if you can tell me that Clinton didn't get stuff done, then you don't have a clue what you're talkin about.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2007, 11:05:06 pm »
In 50 years, it will be written that Bush was one of the greatest presidents ever.

Wilytank

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2007, 06:05:00 am »
Go farther than that.  He should be impaled!

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2007, 07:51:37 am »
Bush should have been impeached ages ago... because of him I can never get married =[
That's not George Bush's fault. Blame the people who voted for it in all the states except Massachussets.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2007, 09:01:37 am »
Go farther than that.  He should be impaled!

Thank you for adding SO much to this thread!

-.-