Author Topic: The Chat!  (Read 12402 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
The Chat!
« on: October 22, 2003, 05:26:46 pm »
Get in the chat right now!  We have a trivia session going on really soon.  There are no prizes for this one, but it's a good idea to practice...  I have a load of stuff I need to do, so I don't have any real update today.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2003, 05:26:59 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Not So Silent Bob

The Chat!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 05:34:36 pm »
I be goin in now.

Rabble

The Chat!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2003, 05:42:06 pm »
i am there i dont see anyone weird nobodys there i think :sad: i bet it hasent stared but wow a trivia thats sudden
« Last Edit: October 22, 2003, 05:44:09 pm by evilspong »

Doom 2 Marine

The Chat!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2003, 07:44:32 pm »
Get in the chat right now!  We have a trivia session going on really soon.  There are no prizes for this one, but it's a good idea to practice...  I have a load of stuff I need to do, so I don't have any real update today.
um excuse me??? :huh:
what load of stuff :huh:
im going 2 the chat :biggrin:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Chat!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2003, 01:37:05 pm »
Get in the chat right now!  We have a trivia session going on really soon.  There are no prizes for this one, but it's a good idea to practice...  I have a load of stuff I need to do, so I don't have any real update today.
um excuse me??? :huh:
what load of stuff :huh:
im going 2 the chat :biggrin:
It's really none of your business what cmonkey does outside of Sponge Zone. But, I'm assuming it has something to do with school. I may be wrong, though.

Doom 2 Marine

The Chat!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2003, 03:35:20 pm »
ohhhhh im sorry well yeterday no one was @ the chat

Guess what an apple core in my garbage can is growing mold ewwwwww :sick:

spongebunny

The Chat!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2003, 11:05:15 am »
wicked website love the pics

SpongebobSquarepants#1

The Chat!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2003, 11:46:47 am »
U TELL HIM HANNIBAL!

(55% of the people that read this will tell me to shutup.........oh well.......)
hey CMONKEY isent you an email.............plzzzzzz email me........ and what night or day is trivia on or am i so stupid that its on this page...........whatever night or day its on i'll probably be there. :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :cool:  

matty

The Chat!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2003, 01:15:29 pm »
i never get the chat i went in there a while ago and nobody was there?

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
The Chat!
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2003, 03:35:58 pm »
hello everyone im baaaaaaaaaack just 4 today though
« Last Edit: October 24, 2003, 03:37:03 pm by korax666 »
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
The Chat!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2003, 04:05:40 pm »
Also......who says wicked???

wats the trivia difficulty?
1. Nobody says wicked.

2. The difficulty differs on the question.

3. Please don't double post. It's against the rules. I would hate for you to get banned.

Guess what an apple core in my garbage can is growing mold ewwwwww 

Thats just disgusting. Why do we need to know that? I would really like to know why we need to hear that a apple is moldy? As Jastermine would say
Eat a Muffin

Ok we all know that Korax is Doom 2 Marine. You type exactly the same, cmonkey said your ip's match. and you even confessed to being the same person. So why do you continue to act as if your a different person. I know you (Doom 2 Marine) Said that you (korax) said that you didn't feel welcome. I felt we all made you feel welcome.

[/complain]

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Chat!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2003, 04:44:19 pm »
Also......who says wicked???

wats the trivia difficulty?
1. Nobody says wicked.

2. The difficulty differs on the question.

3. Please don't double post. It's against the rules. I would hate for you to get banned.

Guess what an apple core in my garbage can is growing mold ewwwwww 

Thats just disgusting. Why do we need to know that? I would really like to know why we need to hear that a apple is moldy? As Jastermine would say
Eat a Muffin

Ok we all know that Korax is Doom 2 Marine. You type exactly the same, cmonkey said your ip's match. and you even confessed to being the same person. So why do you continue to act as if your a different person. I know you (Doom 2 Marine) Said that you (korax) said that you didn't feel welcome. I felt we all made you feel welcome.

[/complain]
I forgot my password for my other account :sad:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
The Chat!
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2003, 04:48:45 pm »
So why do you act as if you were a new person and said crap about us not welcoming you?

link533

The Chat!
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2003, 06:51:19 pm »
yes the chat looks really cool

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Chat!
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2003, 08:01:34 pm »
So why do you act as if you were a new person and said crap about us not welcoming you?
Ok u try and live the life of me no friends no respekt no love no happieness and a sad sad sad life