Author Topic: The Chat!  (Read 12426 times)

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
The Chat!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2003, 11:50:56 am »
Ok. Real life and forum life our two TOTALLY DIFFERENT things. No one does not respect you. I don't know where you got that from. And you never answered my question.

So why do you act as if you were a new person and said crap about us not welcoming you?

Please answer my question.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
The Chat!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2003, 03:29:00 pm »
Uhhh i never really felt weclome
« Last Edit: October 25, 2003, 03:33:37 pm by korax666 »
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Chat!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2003, 04:15:40 pm »
We all welcomed you. No we aren't gonna kiss your feet but we made you feel welcome. We have never talked bad about you. Or I know I haven't. It's not like we shunned you or anything.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Chat!
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2003, 05:37:19 pm »
We all welcomed you. No we aren't gonna kiss your feet but we made you feel welcome. We have never talked bad about you. Or I know I haven't. It's not like we shunned you or anything.
Yeah, we all knew who you were because you're the dude who made that SpongeBob SuperPants game.

Patrick

The Chat!
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2003, 05:38:40 pm »
Yeah, we all knew who you were because you're the dude who made that SpongeBob SuperPants game.
Yeah, we knew you because of that. But, on the forums it seemed like we should praise you because you made the Superpants game.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
The Chat!
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2003, 07:07:21 pm »
Yeah, we knew you because of that. But, on the forums it seemed like we should praise you because you made the Superpants game.
**** no i don't expect that its that sometomes when i posted topics no one would respond but *** no i don't expect that its just that i wanted to make stuff better by going 2 websites  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Chat!
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2003, 07:11:48 pm »
**** no i don't expect that its that sometomes when i posted topics no one would respond but *** no i don't expect that its just that i wanted to make stuff better by going 2 websites
Well we do that to everyone its what we do. chill out.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Chat!
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2003, 07:27:02 pm »
That happens to everyone, not just you. Sometimes people respond, sometimes they don't. Deal with it.